TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Thanksgiving

Denstang65

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, and thank you SO MUCH for your support!

:salute:

Jer

Happy Thanksgiving TS. As you celebrate with family, pray for those who have been impacted by Sandy and our Armed Forces protecting the freedoms we enjoy.

I also have to say this will be the first significant holiday without Carroll Shelby. His family will also be in our prayers (god speed).

God Bless.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, from the Black (and Silver) Dodge Shelby sheep in the fold! ;^) (Always at least ONE relative around to annoy you on Holidays)!

Your not alone Wayne, my 65 is a tribute, so I call her the red headed stepchild. Do not worry, for TS includes all of us in this powerful Shelby family! Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving TS. As you celebrate with family, pray for those who have been impacted by Sandy and our Armed Forces protecting the freedoms we enjoy.

I also have to say this will be the first significant holiday without Carroll Shelby. His family will also be in our prayers (god speed).

God Bless.

Carroll Shelby is alive and well in my heart! My deepest thoughts go out to his family. I, too, will pray for those who have been impacted by Sandy and our Armed Forces protecting the freedoms we enjoy

Happy Thanksgiving.

We wanted to do dinner at home but both daughters have to work today, one at Macy's and the other at a nice restaurant.

Therefore, we are doing the turkey thing at that restaurant at her station tonight.

She'll get a good tip.

First thanksgiving without my 5yr old daughter it took a lot of meds to get to sleep!!! The bitch won't let me talk to her even on the phone !!! I would burn my car to the ground for one word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I boycotted today treating as a regular day !!!

First thanksgiving without my 5yr old daughter it took a lot of meds to get to sleep!!! The bitch won't let me talk to her even on the phone !!! I would burn my car to the ground for one word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I boycotted today treating as a regular day !!!

Uhmmm, yeah, I understand.

Sorry about that.

Archived