TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Limited Edition Forged Wheel Pre-Order Program

topgun

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Now Im pissed :slapfight::slapfight::slapfight::slapfight: I was told 2 weeks ago that I would receive my wheels last week. I called 2 days ago no clear answer. Called today and was told there was a refund on my order that i had paid in full. I was then told by a certain rep that I will not name that he was sorry and that he would have my order shipped out today. Okay somebody tell me something to calm me down because I'am soooooooooooooooo pissed with shelby.

Okay Now Im pissed :slapfight::slapfight::slapfight::slapfight: I was told 2 weeks ago that I would receive my wheels last week. I called 2 days ago no clear answer. Called today and was told there was a refund on my order that i had paid in full. I was then told by a certain rep that I will not name that he was sorry and that he would have my order shipped out today. Okay somebody tell me something to calm me down because I'am soooooooooooooooo pissed with shelby.

Call me ASAP. I want to hear about this directly, if you have a moment. I'll make it right for you.

702-540-2605

Thanks,

Jer

just had a great call with the newly vice president of shelby performance parts, and I must say that I'am very pleased. I have been in the customer service industry for over 20 years and I know that things don't always go as planned but, how quickly you react to make things right keeps the customer happy and brings more business. its always good to hear from the top brass directly, Thanks Jer. I look forward to receiving my order next week. More to follow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived