TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How about 07-13 headlight covers!!??

teetee77

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having them made and selling them for years. Over 1500 Shelby kits sold and people love them, Many people have them on this forum and love them, Some have had them on their cars for many years. The problem with the static cling on the original SS prototypes was that they flew off and were too thin (like window tint), the problem with a hard plastic removable clip on covers is the angle of the head light which allows sand and dirt to get behind them. The covers I have been selling for 5+ years have adhesive backing, giving the look many want of different colors, protecting the expensive lights, while not flying off or allowing grit behind them. Here is a link to my Ebay posting with my own Shelby's in the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251187009557&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

I do sell them to Team Shely Members for $10 less direct if not bought on ebay, which save me fees too.

Alex

I have been having them made and selling them for years. Over 1500 Shelby kits sold and people love them, Many people have them on this forum and love them, Some have had them on their cars for many years. The problem with the static cling on the original SS prototypes was that they flew off and were too thin (like window tint), the problem with a hard plastic removable clip on covers is the angle of the head light which allows sand and dirt to get behind them. The covers I have been selling for 5+ years have adhesive backing, giving the look many want of different colors, protecting the expensive lights, while not flying off or allowing grit behind them. Here is a link to my Ebay posting with my own Shelby's in the listing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/...me=STRK:MESE:IT

I do sell them to Team Shely Members for $10 less direct if not bought on ebay, which save me fees too.

Alex

They look fantastic on my SS...............Thanks Alex :victory:

Archived