TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SGT welcome envelope

07SGT2899

Can anyone at SPP help me find one of these? I spoke with Cameron earlier this week about one and he said he thinks they are around but they aren't in the computer system so he couldn't locate them. Does anyone have any more info on this?

When purchased, the SGT originally came with an envelope containing some paperwork/information on the SGT and or Shelby - if I remember correctly there was a Zmax brochure and some other stuff. I've still got mine, but it's slightly torn.

Sam

So now I want it......... :sos:

So far, not seeing anything around - If I find 'em I'll post then, but as of right now, I'd call it a "no go".

Jer

OK, it appears I was correct! The envelope is standard letter size and has the CS logo on front with "Congratulations on the purchase of your 2007 Shelby GT!" printed on it. Also "Important Documents Enclosed".

It contains the Z Max brochure, (with Mr. Shelby posing next to an SGT), SGT warranty information, a K& N filter sticker that warns not to throw the filter away, and a Shelby business card, (looks like the original Team Shelby cards), with Adrienne Poplin's name and email!

There may have been more or less stuff in there originally, but thats all thats in there now!

Sam

In July 2012 I was told by Steve Thornton at Shelby that not all cars got the Zmax brochure (and there are no more).

My welcome envelope just had the Shelby warranty papers in them; no K&N sticker or business card..

Correct. Those envelopes only contained warranty info. No K&N stickers or business cards. For the cars that did recieve the Z-max brochure, it was a separate item.

Pretty much the only "paperwork" documentation that SAI has to offer are replacement window stickers (Monroney labels) and the owners manual supplements. These items are only available for the 2007-08 SGT's and the 2008-09 KR's. Nothing available for the the GTH cars or mod shop builds.

Steve

Steve - would there be an issue with me (or someone else) scanning and printing a few copies for those that want them? No charge of course!

Sam

Sam,

What if you were to scan them as PDF's and leave any printing up to the person that views your PDF's? This should keep us all out of trouble as all you will be doing is posting the documents and technically not reproducing said documents.

Steve

Sam,

What if you were to scan them as PDF's and leave any printing up to the person that views your PDF's? This should keep us all out of trouble as all you will be doing is posting the documents and technically not reproducing said documents.

Steve

Steve,

Thanks, that's what I will do!

All concerned: Stand by for posting of said PDF later this evening!

Sam

Archived