TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Parts pickup at the museum?

UK PONY

I have friends driving down to Vegas as we speak & last week emailed the SPP store to ask if I could order parts for pickup at the museum.....6 days later I still don't have an answer to this (my g/f just asked me why I put up with service like that from SPP when I deem it unacceptable anywhere else - great question to which I struggle to think of a good answer....please SPP, respond to your clients emails!!).

Can anyone say if they've done this before?

If I don't get a reply I guess I'll have to find time to phone them & see if I get a response that way.

I picked up some parts they keep at the facility. I would guess not everything is stocked there.

As for the delay getting back to you, everyone at SAI has been tied up with SEMA. I'm sure Jer and the staff will get you taken care of.

Your friends will lenjoy the museum.

Good luck

I've done it. You have to order via telephone (a live person) and coordinate a day/time you'll pick up your parts at the front counter with the sales person you talk to on the phone.

Phill

I have friends driving down to Vegas as we speak & last week emailed the SPP store to ask if I could order parts for pickup at the museum.....6 days later I still don't have an answer to this (my g/f just asked me why I put up with service like that from SPP when I deem it unacceptable anywhere else - great question to which I struggle to think of a good answer....please SPP, respond to your clients emails!!).

If I don't get a reply I guess I'll have to find time to phone them & see if I get a response that way.

Who did you email? If it was me, I apologize for the oversight, doesn't sound familiar to me. Yes, if a phone order is placed, we are happy to have the parts waiting for you at the museum/gift shop.

As advised, call Tim and he'll arrange everything.

Jer

I emailed the "contact us" address as I wasn't sure who to contact.

I'll phone tomorrow to place my order. The website says everything I want is in stock so hopefully all will be good :)

Tim is here and expecting your call.702-405-3500. He will be here from 6am - 4pm PST each day now through Thursday.

Again, my apologies for any breakdowns in communication.

Email me direct anytime I can help: JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Jer

Archived