TEAM SHELBY FORUM

My car has shipped to SAI

mikeljgt500kr

Great news, my 2013 GT 'vert has just shipped from the Ford factory to SAI to be transformed into a new GT350. It is Grabber Blue, black stripes, black wheels, wide body kit, and 624HP. Now the excitement starts to build.....

Congrats and don't let the waiting game get you down..................the outcome is more than worth any wait.

:rockon:

Great news, my 2013 GT 'vert has just shipped from the Ford factory to SAI to be transformed into a new GT350. It is Grabber Blue, black stripes, black wheels, wide body kit, and 624HP. Now the excitement starts to build.....

Gonna be a REALLY cool car. Congrats!

Jer

Not sure, he was not mentioned when I signed the contracts and paid my deposit, I have sent three emails to my Shelby salesman over the last week and no replies, so hopefully somebody is watching for it, etc.....

Sometimes they seem to get busy and don't reply for a few days. Richard sent me pictures of my Mustang when it arrived earlier this week. Ask him to watch for yours.

Not sure, he was not mentioned when I signed the contracts and paid my deposit, I have sent three emails to my Shelby salesman over the last week and no replies, so hopefully somebody is watching for it, etc.....

He is a great guy. Give him a call....

• 2 weeks later...

Our 2012 gt 500 arrived a couple of weeks ago to be made into an anniversery gt 500 super snake. Jeremy set us pictures of the car in front of the museum. I have tried to post a picture but can't get it sized right to post. Will keep trying.

Archived