TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Inaugural Team Shelby Grand Nationals

GT50040th

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to sign up tonight but the site didn't seem like it was working for me :shrug: I'm guessing since it's tied to the Team Shelby website it will be running slow with driver errors!

If you're trying to sign up using internet explorer, you may want/need to try a different browser. When I switched over to Firefox, it worked fine.

If you're trying to sign up using internet explorer, you may want/need to try a different browser. When I switched over to Firefox, it worked fine.

I'm computer illiterate.... if it won't work I won't use it. For the record both my home computer and the one at work run internet explorer, so I guess I'm duped :hysterical:

• 2 weeks later...

HI Guys been awhile. Darlene and I will be there from Burlington Ontario Canada With the Black KR ( Not the Ford GT this year). Arriving on friday because have other events at home that won't let me leave earlier. Better late than never. Lookin forward to the 1st National meet. Will be staying at the best western in Carlisle. should make the Firday night party.

Will definitely be there, room already booked at Best Western. Might even have the daughter with us this year. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Carol & Tom

• 2 weeks later...

For Jester and Miss Nancy... WV hotel registration = done; Track registration = done; Team Shelby Event + Carlisle + Parade registration = done. PA hotel registration = done. See you all there!

Got my Carlisle window sticker today. R111, is that the Team Shelby designation for parking in the show field?

Mine came today as well.

Nope R111 is most likely the Shelby GT class. If it goes anything like last year everone will park next to the tent the first day. The second day is when the cars are judged and you should park in the R111 area. I am sure the R111 area will be near the Shelby tent anyways.

I have R103 and Y156 for my cars.

We have registered for the entire event. We just recently got our Shelby GT 350 from Vegas and haven't been to an event yet. So looking forward to this.

Question: Does anyone know what the typical dress code is for the Friday night Stars Celebration might be? I couldn't find it anywhere on the NorthEast web-site.

thanks

Mine came today as well.

Nope R111 is most likely the Shelby GT class. If it goes anything like last year everone will park next to the tent the first day. The second day is when the cars are judged and you should park in the R111 area. I am sure the R111 area will be near the Shelby tent anyways.

I have R103 and Y156 for my cars.

Okay, thanks for the info.

Question: Does anyone know what the typical dress code is for the Friday night Stars Celebration might be? I couldn't find it anywhere on the NorthEast web-site.

thanks

I'd say business casual. No need for a suit and tie, but don't show up in cut-off's and oil stained t-shirt either. The dinner is a sit-down event and is 'classy' with out being 'stuffy'.

I'd say business casual. No need for a suit and tie, but don't show up in cut-off's and oil stained t-shirt either. The dinner is a sit-down event and is 'classy' with out being 'stuffy'.

i think Zman means business casual....... :rockon:

Isn't that what I said??? :shrug::headscratch:

That's what I read.... but then again I've been know to miss things written in posts...... :rolleyes:

Maybe I need to use a bigger font.

I was looking at the registration sticker I got in the mail (the one you place on your windshield). I registed for the parade, but there is no indication of that on the sticker as far as I can see.

How do they know who is supposed to be in the parade?

Z-man

I was looking at the registration sticker I got in the mail (the one you place on your windshield). I registed for the parade, but there is no indication of that on the sticker as far as I can see.

How do they know who is supposed to be in the parade?

Z-man

As far as I recall last year at the 50th there wasn't anything on the sticker. We went to a building on site and gave them our names and picked up our parade materials and instructions. They had the information, probably given to them when we registered.

Colin

As far as I recall last year at the 50th there wasn't anything on the sticker. We went to a building on site and gave them our names and picked up our parade materials and instructions. They had the information, probably given to them when we registered.

Colin

Thanks. I was looking for something on the sticker, but picking up the parade instructions when you get your 'goodie bag' (or something like that) makes sence.

If we already registered and paid for everything do we just receive our packet when we arrive on Wednesday or should we still expect something in the mail? Thanks and looking forward to it.

I received my entrance sticker in the mail about a week ago. If you don't get yours in the mail then you have to stop by in front of gate 3 I believe and pick it up. This is what I did last year

If we already registered and paid for everything do we just receive our packet when we arrive on Wednesday or should we still expect something in the mail? Thanks and looking forward to it.

Just over a week to go :happy feet: You will have several opportunities to pick

up your registration packs during the Team Shelby Grand Nationals event. Survival

guide with important information and time line will emailed to you within a few

days from now.

Archived