TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Inaugural Team Shelby Grand Nationals

GT50040th

1st Inaugural Team Shelby Grand Nationals

Hosted by Team Shelby Northeast – June 5th-9th 2013

Registration Is Now Open Go To WWW.TEAMSHELBYNORTHEAST.COM

Team Shelby Northeast is proud to announce the first ever Team Shelby Grand Nationals.

This marque event will be held June 5th – 9th 2013 at Summit Point W.V. and Carlisle Pa.

We have enjoyed the excitement of the Shelby Bash in Las Vegas, and now Team Shelby will host another annual national event - The Team Shelby Grand Nationals.

Our Grand National event will be exactly that. For this event, Team Shelby plans on moving this event to different region each year.

“IT ONLY HAPPENS THE FIRST TIME ONCE”

The 2012 Team Shelby Grand Nationals boasts two exciting days of track along with a cruise, grand party, car show and many other activities.

You will not want to miss this historic event. Stay tuned more details along with an updated website to come in the next few weeks. Registration will open in the beginning of January.

Buckle Up :peelout: Team Shelby Northeast, your in for a hell of a ride…

To Register Go To WWW.TEAMSHELBYNORTHEAST.COM

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife and I have already cleared our calendars for that entire week. Racing, shows, friends and good times once again! Who can resist?

Oh ya, I'm in for the Summit Point track time too! See you all there.

I ran into John at SEMA and he said this will be even better then last years Carlisle. Count me in.

I don't know how this first Grand National event could be any better than last year's world record of Shelbys but I'm looking forward making the long trip up again to see how John makes it happen. thumb.gif

YES Great Idea...Booked my dates to be open..Will drive up from Canada...HOPE to meet alot of Forum members I read about on this Forum..Bruce

There are a few of us Canucks who went to Ford Nationals in Carlise last year. This will be a fantastic event.

Archived