TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Inaugural Team Shelby Grand Nationals

GT50040th

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All set to meet everyone in Carlisle, can't get the time off work for the Summit part, but it will be a blast as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a must attend so, my wife and I are going to try to make it. No track time in the new car though but, If anyone needs some instruction would be happy to assist. May have to hook up with a couple of you guys heading from the west!!

https://www.facebook...&type=3

Something said about being part of the #1 club registered! Let's keep the registrations coming, the top 3 clubs get a banner! Let's do it for Team Shelby Northeast!

What a great event to look forward to. Got a friend who lives up in Middletown MD who I need to see soon. Good excuse to head his direction. Only a 6 hour drive from Charlotte, NC.

You people getting ready!!

Where's my track folks?

I know you want to check out a high speed driving school and Summit Point is fantastic! Don't be shy!

Let's take a moment today and get our track registrations done - it is far more fun than any human should be allowed!

I have signed up with Team Shelby for the track but how do I get the Team Shelby code to register with the track?

Also are our door stickers going to have numbers on them and can we pick a number. 456 to match my CSM.

I have signed up with Team Shelby for the track but how do I get the Team Shelby code to register with the track?

Also are our door stickers going to have numbers on them and can we pick a number. 456 to match my CSM.

code is the code on the email receipt from paypal.

#'s are handled by john but i think it would be a bit of a nightmare to special req everyone's numbers but i'll wait for the bossman to chime in :)

code is the code on the email receipt from paypal.

#'s are handled by john but i think it would be a bit of a nightmare to special req everyone's numbers but i'll wait for the bossman to chime in :)

Unfortunatly, its going to be very tough to request numbers. Wish I could but WAY to much work to track all that. Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone at Summit Point...

Anyone have any advance info where 2014 Grand Nationals may be held? I really want to attend one of these but 2000 miles round trip is a long way. Road America during vintage car event would be awesome.

Anyone have any advance info where 2014 Grand Nationals may be held? I really want to attend one of these but 2000 miles round trip is a long way. Road America during vintage car event would be awesome.

from what I heard, the different regions put together a plan and submit it to TS they look it over and then decide who will have the event, this was done late in 2012 for 2013 so it's still unknown other than I don't think Team Northeast will have it two years in a row. They want to keep moving it around the country.... but... you can only be the inaugral event once ... :D

You people getting ready!!

Where's my track folks?

I know you want to check out a high speed driving school and Summit Point is fantastic! Don't be shy!

Let's take a moment today and get our track registrations done - it is far more fun than any human should be allowed!

Just signed up... And being a convert last year to track days, I can't second Tony enough on the

fun factor. Having autocrossed for years, it's taking those 60 second adrenaline spurts and stretching

them out to 20 minutes each.

-Tom

Just signed up... And being a convert last year to track days, I can't second Tony enough on the

fun factor. Having autocrossed for years, it's taking those 60 second adrenaline spurts and stretching

them out to 20 minutes each.

-Tom

Thanks Tom!

Sounds great, coming from the Chicago area for the event. If we don't get in on the track event, can we just spectate? Thanks for putting this together, looking forward to it! :peelout:

Yes! You make come to the track and spectate.

But don't get too po'd at yourself when you see all us hooligans learning to driving faster & safer, talking smack and enjoying some ole fashion bs-ing at the track.

Come one, come all! It's gonna be a great party!

Take lots of pics for those of us that can't make it this year. Had a blast last year and definitely gonna be a long weekend in June knowing I should be in Carlisle.

Gotcha covered on that front. :camera::salute:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived