TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1st Inaugural Team Shelby Grand Nationals

GT50040th

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are a few of us Canucks who went to Ford Nationals in Carlise last year. This will be a fantastic event.

Yup it was awesome.......next year I will just bring one car solo as the drive was more than my Son anticipated in the CS6..lol......

We ducked out early and missed the parade..but this will be a another chance to go the distance

Awesome picture of the Shelby Ken!!

The event is on my calendar but may be a tough one to pull off if I want the car there.

Thanks Sherri. Pinery Provincial park an hour an a half from me. :happy feet:

Catch a ride or fly. You can drive my Shelby when ya'll get here and I'll take pics from the passenger seat. :camera:

Sean helped me last Carlisle. He drove my vert in the parade. :rockon:

Peter I love the new picture of the car with the fog!

Yes I'm in on this also. For anybody who did not attend the event that John K put together last year at Carlisle it was truly an epic event and one for the history books of Shelby gatherings.

Thanks... :salute:

Just put in for vacation!

YES Great Idea...Booked my dates to be open..Will drive up from Canada...HOPE to meet alot of Forum members I read about on this Forum..Bruce

WOW! you drove "up" from Canada? THAT must have been a looong drive (but well worth it I'm sure).

I wouldn't miss it for the world but I would like to see it top 2012's event!

I had a great time last year at the track and show. Epic is an understatement. For what it is worth, the "K" code mustang registry is also having their 50th anniversary party there the same weekend. As I have a Shelby GT and a 66 hippo fastback, I am torn on what to bring. I guess. I guess it is a good problem to have. I will be there either way.

I had a great time last year at the track and show. Epic is an understatement. For what it is worth, the "K" code mustang registry is also having their 50th anniversary party there the same weekend. As I have a Shelby GT and a 66 hippo fastback, I am torn on what to bring. I guess. I guess it is a good problem to have. I will be there either way.

Similar 'problem' for me. I have a 64 1/2 Mustang (for the Ford portion), as well as a Shelby CHARGER, (for the Shelby gatherin)....probably safer for me in the Mustang.... ;^)

YEP UUU RRR RIGHT...SHOULD HAVE BEEN '''DOWN"" Just UP for the EVENT.....UP just happened to be typed....Anyways still will be DRIVING THERE....HOPE TO GREET AND MEET YOU..... :wub2: :wub2:

We'll be happy to have you (up or down). It's a fantastic event!

Gues I'll be the first Colorado member to join in. Never been to Carlisles, but allways wanted to. Sounds like a great opportunity to go.

Too cool, you'll def enjoy it!

Slabo flew out last year and shipped his car, we had a good showing of 40th's and the parade is the best!

I trust you'll be driving the GO 40th? :lol2:

• 3 weeks later...

Even us 'lowly' NON-GLHS Shelby Chargers invited? ;^)

Wayne, I'll join you there. I did the 50th last year and it was a blast. Mr. Keller and his staff organized an outstanding event. This was taken by the local newspaper after the grand entrance, and it made the front page. Last year I made arrangements to put my camper nearby as we do for the Chrysler show, but all the other Shelby Dodge crew decided not to come. I'll chat with you about this on turbo-mopar. Denny

541663_392806480776535_1318771478_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

For what it is worth, vintage "K" code owners are planning the largest get together at Carlise during the same time. I attended the Shelby event last year and cannot say enough about it. My delemma? What to bring. It took me 7 years to restore my. 66 "K" code Fastback. Ironically, I bought the car at Carlisle. I have since won 3 gold awards via MCA show circuit. Does anybody have a 2 car flatbed they want to rent? Either way, I am bringing the family on this one. Can't wait.

I'm sure there is more info to follow, but what where is everybody staying for this even? I kind of want to get things lined up hotel wise.

the registration os just open ready to open on the website. There are two hotels listed for Winchester and two for Carlisle. I know if your going to track it at Summit Point you will want to stay at the George Washington Hotel (hint, hint)

Also for those who were asking there is no drag racing scheduled for this year.

This will be an event of Epic Proportions.... keep your seat backs in the up position and tray tables safely stored... it's gonna be a hell of a ride!!!

Anybody from VA rolling up there? Would be nice to have a little caravan possibly.

Tray... last year there were several people that came up from VA! Heck the first two nights are spent in Winchester VA. Join us there, even if it's on Friday morning and do the Poker Run up to Carlisle!

Archived