TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I don't want to alarm anyone, but SPP ships fast

lbj

A month back I ordered front mud flaps, 4 days later, they arrive.

Placed another order Monday of this week for some different items, and they arrived today.

That's 72 hours, Las Vegas to Windsor, CO, near the Wyoming border.

Anyway, as the title said, I didn't want to alarm anybody.

Great job SPP, two in a row.

Placed another order Monday of this week for some different items, and they arrived today.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, that's great news ,thanks :yahoo:

Good to hear.

Sounds like a top notch team up there.

Also sounds like Jer is shaking up the service end of things.

Great job Jer.

lbj, can you post pics of the mud flaps when you get them installed?

Curious to see how they look on Grabber Blue.

Thanks

I can barely tell they are there, very discreet.

Come daylight tomorrow I'll take a photo.

I guess I have to do the Ford ones for the rear, though I did do clear bra down low behind the rear wheels.

I can barely tell they are there, very discreet.

Come daylight tomorrow I'll take a photo.

I guess I have to do the Ford ones for the rear, though I did do clear bra down low behind the rear wheels.

I did the same with my clear bra, but also added the the JLT CF splash guards. Never hurts to help out anywhere you can, figure if they dont catch it then the clear bra will.

There is a new person for Shipping Manager, his name is Bill Cherwin....and he is the best of the best!! :worship:

Just got in mail - by Fed Ex ,, from Shelby Autos , my ( Shelby Premium -embroidered - floor mats ) ,,, " that had to be made " ,,,front and rear trunk mats ,in two weeks ,, " wow " ,,thats fast ,,Thanks Tim . ,,I love the mats ,,very cool looking ,great work as always . :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo: ,,,, only took like 12 days from order date .

Just got in mail - by Fed Ex ,, from Shelby Autos , my ( Shelby Premium -embroidered - floor mats ) ,,, " that had to be made " ,,,front and rear trunk mats ,in two weeks ,, " wow " ,,thats fast ,,Thanks Tim . ,,I love the mats ,,very cool looking ,great work as always . :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo: ,,,, only took like 12 days from order date .

Anything I can do to help! :shades:

The first time I had a FedEx delivery, lo! these many years ago, they left no parcel, but a self-duplicating sheet that asked for a check mark and a signature to a statement that I would allow non-signature deliveries to be left on the porch, and I'd be relinquishing certain "rights" to claim foul, etc. Haven't had any need to sign since. Maybe your local FedExers don't do that any more?

The first time I had a FedEx delivery, lo! these many years ago, they left no parcel, but a self-duplicating sheet that asked for a check mark and a signature to a statement that I would allow non-signature deliveries to be left on the porch, and I'd be relinquishing certain "rights" to claim foul, etc. Haven't had any need to sign since. Maybe your local FedExers don't do that any more?

When I got to talk to the guy on my last order he said first they usally have a number to call and if can not reach any one there then they leave the note on the door but that has to be done for every package. I had a sticky note on my door signed saying leave package and he informed me that does not work has to be on there note.

Just wish I could get it on the first delivery specially knowing it was at my house once and so close :drool: , seems in whole it would be cheeper then making to trips to my house lol.

Is there anyway we can get around needing a signature? I hope to buy soon some things and my last package I got lucky I was home the day it came but it makes it tough at times.

If I know a package that requires a sig is coming a d I won't be home I leave a note o. The door and our ups / FedEx will bring it up to my friend's shop

Archived