TEAM SHELBY FORUM

shelby gt owners manual

i've heard our cars came with a supplimentary owners manual, but as i bought my car used, i don't have it in the glove box.

does anyone know if these are still available through Shelby American?

i've heard our cars came with a supplimentary owners manual, but as i bought my car used, i don't have it in the glove box.

does anyone know if these are still available through Shelby American?

Yes the owners manual supplement is available thru the Shelby Store. Being what we call a "restricted part" you'll need to call the Shelby Store at 702-405-3500 for price & ordering details.

Steve

Would the supplement for the SGT be the same for the GT-H?

Yes and no ... they share many things but it is a great reference for us GT-H owners, also you as a GT-H owner are not able to buy one, it is only for the Shelby GT owners.

i called friday and the man i spoke to was unsure of the price(i don't buy anything without knowing the price first) and said he didn't have acess to the price so he forwarded me to whomever handles these supplements but that person was out for the day, so i left a message

anyhow, i can't wait to hear back from shelby american, i'm very excited about getting ahold of one of these!

just spoke to cameron and ordered my owners supplement! great customer service, he returned my call! i had actually forgotten all about leaving a message until my phone lit up and said shelby american! thanks again, cam!

robert, cam was unsure about how i'd get ahold of a SGT welcome envelope. do you have anymore insight on this?

actually, i don't think it was thrown away as the prevoius owner did give me (or actually left with the dealer for the next owner) the monroney sticker, the ford window sticker, the hood pin caution tag and the original dealer order form. i think he just held on to a couple of things for keepsakes to remember the car by.

Oh. Ok. Thank you. They said they didn't know how to locate them. Hmm. I'll have to inquire further

I'm on the case. I'll update ASAP.

Jer

Archived