• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

please give instructions on how to replace the ball on my 2010 gt500. i NOW HAVE THE BALL AND RETAINER WITH 3 NUTS AND 2 thread adaptors.

• 4 months later...

Hey pal,

I just wanted to check in and see if there were any more colors available for the shifter balls? I know the purpose of this thread was to get some ideas for new colors. I am wanting a red with silver stripes, if it's available? Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

please give instructions on how to replace the ball on my 2010 gt500. i NOW HAVE THE BALL AND RETAINER WITH 3 NUTS AND 2 thread adaptors.

Instructions are as follows: Unscrew old shift knob. Install appropriate adapter into new knob and screw back on. As a side note you may want to use a strap wrench on the old knob to aid in removal.

• 1 month later...

Jer- I would be interested in the white ball(with the Hurst shifter threads) with the SGT satin silver stripes and Shelby SGT on the sides. Leave the "H" pattern on. Are you still doing these?

I got the white with silver stripes for my SGT also a white with red stripes for my Fox Body Vert. Speed Dawg has everything you can get the running pony or the cobra or many other things on the side.Very reasonable.

Archived