TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks for the update..... NOT!

Doug_GT350

Odd because the site has been streamlined, etc.

Here in Michigan, it's faster than before.

Not for me here in Michigan. However to be fair, the computer has been getting progressively slowed outside of this site. Suggested IT item from work to assess security acually locked me out of making any site visible. Had to recover to week old backup to get that fixed.

Can live with the speed so long as things open.

There is a problem opening embedded images. Steve posted some pictures here:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/78214-2012-sema-tribute-to-carroll-shelby/

Several of us don't see the images, only a dimmed background...

Fixed I think. At least on the iPhone. Will try on home laptop.

Not just a droid.

This morning it seems worse than ever. Several minutes for a page to load and pic thumbnails still not working.

Lets hope Robert can find a solution soon.

Steve

I was having the same experience. About 20 to 30 seconds to change a page, sometimes it would redirect me on opening, sometimes I had to click the redirect link.

It *seems* to be working okay for me *now*....Which means I probably jinxed myself!

Phill

A couple of more things. This time about the very bottom of the page.

1. The contrast of the small letters on black is really hard to read.

2. The contrast of the pop up menus for change theme and mark community read are also hard to read

3. The very last line of the block which includes (I think) Time Now is small font and blurry and impossible to read.

Whatever it is, teamshelby.com is the only site on the InterWeb that is exhibiting a remarkable decrement in loading speed.

Yep, and I'm getting it again. I seemed to clear up for a day or two and is now back to the super sloooooooowwwwwwwwww page loading (and pic loading).

Phill

Archived