TEAM SHELBY FORUM

It has arrived!!

kmggt

Orderd the car in November. It was originally set to deliver March 24. The date then got moved to the 31. Then they moved the delivery to the 14 of April. When it did not arrive, I checked the rail car number and all it showed was that the railcar was loaded and departed on the 31 of March. The car was "lost" for over a week. Ford still said delivery was the 14 of April even as late as the 23 of April??? The dealer phoned late today and said it has arrived and I can pick it up early tomorrow morning. The weather is supposed to be nice but how am I going to sleep tonight?

Kelly

Orderd the car in November. It was originally set to deliver March 24. The date then got moved to the 31. Then they moved the delivery to the 14 of April. When it did not arrive, I checked the rail car number and all it showed was that the railcar was loaded and departed on the 31 of March. The car was "lost" for over a week. Ford still said delivery was the 14 of April even as late as the 23 of April??? The dealer phoned late today and said it has arrived and I can pick it up early tomorrow morning. The weather is supposed to be nice but how am I going to sleep tonight?

Kelly

Just try to mentallly record what your thinking and feeling when you see it for the first time, and to drive it the first time. It is seriously similar to having your kids.

Sorry kids. Mom did all the work anyway!

HSURB

:party2:

Kelly

I get mine in about 3 weeks....white with blue stripes....I feel your tension and excitment. What color and stripes you get. Curious to see what another Canadian paid...MSRP or MSRP+? :party2: :party2: :party2: Please inform on what your drive home is like!!!

OSHELBYO

:party2:

I get mine in about 3 weeks....white with blue stripes....I feel your tension and excitment. What color and stripes you get. Curious to see what another Canadian paid...MSRP or MSRP+? :party2: :party2: :party2: Please inform on what your drive home is like!!!

OSHELBYO

Mine should come in the first or second week of May. Shelby red with white stripes Canadian version tax in, 91.000.000

My Black/Tungsten Coupe's ETA in Vancouver is May 11, but looks like the CN Rail strike could add a week or so to that. Grand total $87,000 Cdn. I got over the price thing months ago. Who cares anymore. Just deliver my car.

JR

87.000.00 tax in or not

My Black/Tungsten Coupe's ETA in Vancouver is May 11, but looks like the CN Rail strike could add a week or so to that. Grand total $87,000 Cdn. I got over the price thing months ago. Who cares anymore. Just deliver my car.

JR

I wasn't dogging the ADM or payment of it, was just posting the conversion from fake Candian monopoly money, to real money.

:happy feet:

Seriously, congrats to all owners whatever you paid... it's your freakin money, enjoy!

Kelly

CONGRATULATION!!!! :happy feet: :headspin: :happy feet: :yahoo:

Sleep?...Drink lots of coffee and pound down that chocolate truffle overload cake and chow a bowl of death by chocolate Icecream with fudge topping on it, you'll sleep like a baby

:boring::banvictory: :beerchug: :elefant: :cheerleader::party: :banana piano: :party2: :banana piano: :woohoo::woot:

I bought my Shelby at msrp 53,299 CDN without tax and 60,760 CDN tax in out the door.

The dealer I bought it from was Wood Motors in New Brunswick.

It's worth what ever you want to pay for it, It's your hard earned money do what you want with it IMO.

Congrats to anyone who buys one. :rockon:

I bought my Shelby at msrp 53,299 CDN without tax and 60,760 CDN tax in out the door.

The dealer I bought it from was Wood Motors in New Brunswick.

It's worth what ever you want to pay for it, It's your hard earned money do what you want with it IMO.

Congrats to anyone who buys one. :rockon:

+1

a deal at twice the price

well maybe not a deal, but for whtever the price it's a damn fine car

Kelly

You wont .... just try the best u so your well rested.

We ... THE FORUM ... all have expierenced the high of what your expierencing. Yes, we have had other highs .. ie modding our beast .. but I dont think there is any better high than the first look of the baby u just created mths past !

Congratulations .. welcome to the brotherhood .... and be careful ! ....

* my very very first look at my baby in the railyard! *

post-7556-1177695784_thumb.jpg

post-7556-1177695784_thumb.jpg

Kelly

Congrats kmggt, instead of counting sheep try counting Shelby's. :hysterical:

All the best with it bud. :rockon:

No pictures yet. Had a minor( I hope) setback. Took a quick look at the car paid the price got plates then did another once over before driving it away. Noticed a few scratches especially on the spoiler and around on some of the edges. There were also some (rub) marks on the leading edge of the hood. I asked the salesman if they could be polished out with a LIGHT polish and he figured it could. I left it with them to do this and will go this afternoon to check it out. A bit of a let down actually. I was all pumped to drive the car but then figured the best was to leave it there and not drive it off the lot if I wasnt happy. I know that black (convert with tungsten ) will show all the imperfections, and I will be driving it, but I wanted a little better than that. I will let everyone know later what happens this afternoon.

Kelly

kelly

u have waited this long ... by the time u read this your prob already driving the new car !

Nope. NO extra fees. They even took the ebonus off! The detailing place was able to buff the scratches off. I just put about 40k on driving it home. The sun was out, the top was down and my wife said we couldnt go home yet till I got the big goofy grin off my face. So we took the long way home. I was quite amazed by the power but also how tight it felt around corners. I hadnt driven one, just a gt before. I was impressed with the handling. I didnt get into the power very deep or hit the brakes hard as I want to ease into it. How long that will last I dont know.

Kelly

Archived