TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Would you trade you're recaros for these?

svt13

I like the guys work, it's beautiful. I like my Recaro seats, so my thoughts would be to have him do the complete interior using the Recaro seats. This would retain the side air bag, plus allow you to customize the interior colors and stitching to your personal preferences. You could also hide a lot of the plastic interior pieces in the car while doing this. This would also absorb interior NOISES, which you seem to have an infliction to

I like the guys work, it's beautiful. I like my Recaro seats, so my thoughts would be to have him do the complete interior using the Recaro seats. This would retain the side air bag, plus allow you to customize the interior colors and stitching to your personal preferences. You could also hide a lot of the plastic interior pieces in the car while doing this. This would also absorb interior NOISES, which you seem to have an infliction to

The entire interior cost 25k lol. No thanks

I agree, I think with some different combinations they would look great. If you like the looks it's most important. I say go for it if you like them. I have built cars and show cars for a long time. I know that you cant please some of the people some of the time. As long as you like it thats what is important.

Archived