TEAM SHELBY FORUM

brembo 6 piston front and 4 piston rear slotted and drilled on SEMA mustang

svt13

I'll go out on a limb here and say Brembo

Oh buddy you're a GENIUS. Obviously it came from brembo the point is how? Brembo hasn't made a 4 piston rear set that fits with our cars. Hence why mr.genius man no other mustang has 4 piston rear brembo they go with wilwood or baer etc. So I want to know what the hell kit these people are using.

The car was introduced at SEMA.

If Brembo didn't make them before, they do now.

SEMA is where all of the latest and greatest is showcased; in both individual vendor booths as well as on the various show vehicles.

Its SEMA. Its like a giant candy store for the car enthusiast. If its new, its at SEMA.

hmmmmm I think if this is true and they now offer that everyone is going to buy them now. Too bad they still don't offer a carbon ceramic brake kit for our cars.

SEMA sucks I was trying to spend less on mods.Then I saw all the new stuff like carbon fiber interior trim and now brembo drilled front and rears my god my wallet is gone after today.

Oh buddy your a GENIOUS.

Oh the irony...when you are sarcastically calling someone a genius and spell it wrong (along with your)! Just for future reference, when hurling insults it should be "You're a genius". Sorry man, just messing with you.

Oh the irony...when you are sarcastically calling someone a genius and spell it wrong (along with your)! Just for future reference, when hurling insults it should be "You're a genius". Sorry man, just messing with you.

haha brain fart you are right idk why I put an O in there. And as far as your to be you're thats just my phone being gay. Fixed now

Phone does it to me all the time too. It's all good, we all do it....just had to laugh because it was perfect timing to misspell that particular word. Back to topic... I do hope Brembo releases a rear caliper to match our fronts soon!

Still to be proven.

There are lot's of custom parts at SEMA that will never see production.

+1 several different custom shops over the years have made one-off custom mounting plates to add single, dual, and four piston Brembo calipers to rear axle. I highly doudt Brembo did this.

There is a shop out of Houston (I think it's Houston) that plans to offer a conversion kit. However, I'll let the brake perfessionals (AP Racing, Wilwood, Baer, etc.) design and build any rear brake kit I may purchase and will steer clear of any custom hot rod shop that claims they have it figured out. Brembo has been on record stating they will not offer a rear kit for the Mustang. Until Brembo makes an official statement saying otherwise then I'll assume they never plan to offer a kit.

+1

You're certainly not having the cool attitude SVT13...

We're all here for fun.

Archived