TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wts 2013 Boss 302LS with roush blower

KR158

Up for sale is a 2013 boss 302LS in SBY. Car has roush tvs 2300, vmp tune, pulley and idler with jlt big air intake. Also has a zex wet kit with all items hidden, bottle, arming switch, plumbing etc. has WOT and window switch in place. Base run showed 555whp on 91 pump. Will adjust and should go up. Has not been run with N20 setup yet. Car has 280 miles and is priced to sell. Just showed up 9/24 from dealer. Also has tint, roush vent gauge mount and gloshift boost gauge.

65k takes it home. Title in hand and located in New Mexico. Text me for pics or call me.

505-504-1027

Up for sale is a 2013 boss 302LS in SBY. Car has roush tvs 2300, vmp tune, pulley and idler with jlt big air intake. Also has a zex wet kit with all items hidden, bottle, arming switch, plumbing etc. has WOT and window switch in place. Base run showed 555whp on 91 pump. Will adjust and should go up. Has not been run with N20 setup yet. Car has 280 miles and is priced to sell. Just showed up 9/24 from dealer. Also has tint, roush vent gauge mount and gloshift boost gauge.

65k takes it home. Title in hand and located in New Mexico. Text me for pics or call me.

505-504-1027

Rich Ford?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived