TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures of CSM 07H333

My son and I had a great time, we spent a lot of time talking to people about the car which was a coll thing to do with him, he's fast becomming a Shelby junkie!. As for the show, great people who regrettably didn't know how to classify the car. Instead of being with the factory modified (my friend's 2011 Rouch was there), they put us with kit cars :banghead: .So while I had no expectattion of winning, it would have been nice to have been judged in the right class, even the Mustang class would have been better than going against Factory Five kit cars!

My son and I had a great time, we spent a lot of time talking to people about the car which was a coll thing to do with him, he's fast becomming a Shelby junkie!. As for the show, great people who regrettably didn't know how to classify the car. Instead of being with the factory modified (my friend's 2011 Rouch was there), they put us with kit cars :banghead: .So while I had no expectattion of winning, it would have been nice to have been judged in the right class, even the Mustang class would have been better than going against Factory Five kit cars!

Kit car class, wow.

Archived