TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby 1000 cam specs

05mustangman

Does anybody know the cam specs used in the Shelby 1000? Like what the duration and lift of the cams are. I know Shelby uses the Comp Cams Shelby blower grind. But how does that compare to the Comp stage 3 blower cams? Is the Shelby blower grind more aggressive than the stage 3 grind? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

There are some great postings on Accufab, Inc.'s Facebook page about engine builds, building throttle bodies etc. Interesting stuff and some more video of Shelby's with built motors and cams. Didn't mean to hijack the thread, just seems to have headed in that direction. I'll be happy to start a new one.

There are some great postings on Accufab, Inc.'s Facebook page about engine builds, building throttle bodies etc. Interesting stuff and some more video of Shelby's with built motors and cams. Didn't mean to hijack the thread, just seems to have headed in that direction. I'll be happy to start a new one.

This is def a popular subject!

To tell you the truth, I'm more interested in the sound that building the motor, lol.

Archived