TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Laguna Seca Open Track

Kevin Patten

Got my photos from Dito. Awesome to deal with, I asked if I could just have a link to download them instead of the CD and I got them all downloaded tonight in a .zip file and he even refunded me the shipping cost of the 1 Day CD since I said I didn't need it.

Good guy.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the videos Andy! Cool to see everyone in action. Is that Turn 6 video from our last session of the day? I remember that :rockon: moment ha ha

Is that only moment you remember,Jarod? I seem to remember at least half a dozen of those "turn 6 moments" in the two runs I did with Andy!!lol,lol. He said in a prior post he "scared the crap out of me" which wasnt true but I cant figure out how he knew I did bring along several changes of underwear to the track!!haha. I must say that Andy is quick to turn into the skid (as you should do) and correct the car. I think a lot of other drivers would have been facing at oncoming traffic! Hope I can do it again with him.

Is that only moment you remember,Jarod? I seem to remember at least half a dozen of those "turn 6 moments" in the two runs I did with Andy!!lol,lol. He said in a prior post he "scared the crap out of me" which wasnt true but I cant figure out how he knew I did bring along several changes of underwear to the track!!haha. I must say that Andy is quick to turn into the skid (as you should do) and correct the car. I think a lot of other drivers would have been facing at oncoming traffic! Hope I can do it again with him.

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2: Brad the proper term I believe is "quick to turn into the slide " not "skid" as in describing the condition of your shorts !!! :hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Got my photos from Dito. Awesome to deal with, I asked if I could just have a link to download them instead of the CD and I got them all downloaded tonight in a .zip file and he even refunded me the shipping cost of the 1 Day CD since I said I didn't need it.

Good guy.

Dito is awesome! I get his yearly package...

Archived