TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 GT500KR in RI for sale

PatentMan

Price is not in line with market + color combo hurts the value.

Yes on first point

No on second point...thems is fightin' words....coming from a silver/blue owner :hysterical:

For me it is the preferred color as that was THE one for the NY show car! :rockon: and also the only Shelby model to be in that color...unlike, red, blue & black

$69K isn't bad at all for something that's essentially still in the wrapper.

And I am sure you could talk them down on the price, there is always some room when they price a car.

Please this only a question? Up here in Canada a 2013 is $73000...a 08KR for $69000????? just wondering.......

While I enjoy my KR, the 2013 is a superior car. If your going to put miles on them I would get the '13 no question. The KRs may eventually see "collectible status" but it'll be after we're long gone.

While I enjoy my KR, the 2013 is a superior car. If your going to put miles on them I would get the '13 no question. The KRs may eventually see "collectible status" but it'll be after we're long gone.

13MY could be a classic

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/top-10-new-car-future-classics.html?page=all

Please this only a question? Up here in Canada a 2013 is $73000...a 08KR for $69000????? just wondering.......

At these price points, the 2013 is certainly a better value, as it more powerful and a better car overall. Having said that, there are plenty of low mileage KRs available in the mid 50s; at this price point, the KR becomes a more sensible choice.Add a FRPP TVS to it for around $3K and the performance level is much closer to the 2013, in a car that is more exclusive especially here in Canada where only 130 KRs were sold.

+1 :yup:

Wouldn't silver be the rarest 07-09 GT500 color since there were none except KRs. :headscratch:

I think Grabber Orange still gets the wink for rarest color. Only 68 in 2009.

Archived