TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Stickers / Decals

belltr

Jer,

I was wondering in the Shelby store are the stickers static cling or glue based. like the snake with wings it would be nice to have some static cling ones so we can put on our other vehicles to show our support I was thinking about putting the smaller KR stickers on each fender of my truck like emblems but not if their glue based.

post-27746-0-18653900-1351106876_thumb.jpg

post-27746-0-18653900-1351106876_thumb.jpg

Jer,

I was wondering in the Shelby store are the stickers static cling or glue based. like the snake with wings it would be nice to have some static cling ones so we can put on our other vehicles to show our support I was thinking about putting the smaller KR stickers on each fender of my truck like emblems but not if their glue based.

They are an adhesive, but come off clean when removed.I have the Terlingua Shield and Carroll Shelby - Social Director decals on mine, and I replace them every year or so when I buff the car out. No issues.

Jer

Not to jack the thread, but it sounds like he is looking for a non-adhesive type decal that would cling to the surface instead of actually "sticking" so it can be re-used.

The cling types work good on glass, but not sure about the fenders of a truck.

Not to jack the thread, but it sounds like he is looking for a non-adhesive type decal that would cling to the surface instead of actually "sticking" so it can be re-used.

The cling types work good on glass, but not sure about the fenders of a truck.

If you suddenly announced that your neighbor's daughter had Girl Scout cookies for sale, THAT would be "jacking the thread". Your input is relative to the discussion. And, BTW, I agree. :)

Jer

:hysterical2:

Are you ever not on the forum?

It's pretty rare, I admit. LOL...

I'm deliberately working to raise the SA "awareness" of customer concerns and opinions to a new level.

Jer

If you suddenly announced that your neighbor's daughter had Girl Scout cookies for sale, THAT would be "jacking the thread". Your input is relative to the discussion. And, BTW, I agree. :)

Jer

Actually, she is selling cookies. :extinguish: Not. :D

Wrong choice of words. Been a long day and still working. :banghead:

Anyway, the cling type decals might be a good addition to the line up.

Just a thought.

And yes, I agree, the decals that are available do come off very nicely.

Actually, she is selling cookies. :extinguish: Not. :D

Wrong choice of words. Been a long day and still working. :banghead:

Anyway, the cling type decals might be a good addition to the line up.

Just a thought.

And yes, I agree, the decals that are available do come off very nicely.

Put me down for 3 packages of Thin Mints and a box of Tagalongs.

JER

"It's just a thin mint..."

I took my decals and stuck them to thin, magnetic sheets, then cut them out. Easy on, easy off. (unless you're trying to stick them to aluminum!)

For a while, I used the sheets you can buy at office supply shops with paper on one side - if you soak the sheet in soapy water, the paper came right off leaving a clean surface for your decal. Lately, I haven't been able to find those sheets...

Sam

Magnetic sheeting works great.

You can take any decal and simply apply it to the sheeting and trim around to remove the excess.

This way you can take the decals off when ever you want or need to, or put them on tool box or whatever.

You can get this stuff at most sign shops.

The stuff used by iZoom Graphics works good: these numbers stayed on at 120+. I keep hearing my memory whispering "Five (mumble) in thickness is trustworthy" and "High pole count"...

5105543277_8da5af13a3_b.jpg

The Terlingua Racing team sticker (small) is a do-it-yourself magnetized effort. Works good as well.

Archived