TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010+ GT500 Fuse Box Covers NOW IN STOCK at SPP!

Jer

Jer....I saw it but personally I didnt like it. I liked more the 2007-2009 style especially that you have several options to choose from. This one wont look good to my SS.......my bad...

Have you considered other options or this one will be the only one?

Jer....I saw it but personally I didnt like it. I liked more the 2007-2009 style especially that you have several options to choose from. This one wont look good to my SS.......my bad...

Have you considered other options or this one will be the only one?

We'll be doing more options, and more products OVERALL, after SEMA is wrapped up.

Jer

We'll be doing more options, and more products OVERALL, after SEMA is wrapped up.

Jer

Thanks Jer......I know that you do a lot of products for us ......and for you as well.... :worship:

I was expecting to have the similar pattern used in the 2007-2009 in order to match the brake reservoir. ....please keep me updated. Thanks

I actually perfer this one to the old one that just said shelby on it. I thought it looked cheap and boring. This new one looks MUCH better.

Mi amigo... what you see in the previous picture fits 2007-2009. I had to modify in order to fit. I like it but it doesnt match the rest of the stuff on the engine bay.... :rockon:

I try my best to accomodate the many different tastes of our diverse owner base. One of my goals, however, is to create "coordinated sets", so people can match their accessories, instead of having 5 different "styles" under their hood.

Jer

Hope your successful Jer, engine bay should look organized and tidy, not a hodge-podge of odds and ends. :)

Exactly!

Jer

I try my best to accomodate the many different tastes of our diverse owner base. One of my goals, however, is to create "coordinated sets", so people can match their accessories, instead of having 5 different "styles" under their hood.

Jer

This is a good idea. When after SEMA do you think it will come to fruition?

This is a good idea. When after SEMA do you think it will come to fruition?

When do you need it?

Jer

Just finished installing my new fuse box cover. It looks great! I like the fact it is different from anything else out there.

Thanks, Billy! Glad you like it!

Jer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Jer. I will send a pm in the event you do not get this post. I see that this is now discontinued. Do you know where I can find this particular fuse box.

Yes, they are made by SilverHorse. Available at www.americanmuscle.com.

Jer

Archived