TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSM: SGT1020 Photography

sgt1020

Figured I would share some photos I've taken of my SGT. Today was absolutely beautiful. Couldn't have asked for a nicer day! Saw this farm on my way home and had my camera with my luckily so I whipped it out. This was just a quick photo job. Enjoy.

PS- If you are from the Tri-State area and would like to set up a photo shoot with your car, please let me know.

ScreenShot2012-10-20at94349PM_zps4ef16ce8.png

ScreenShot2012-10-20at93752PM_zpsa5ce0868.png

ScreenShot2012-10-20at94416PM_zps57e1b1f7.png

ScreenShot2012-10-20at94308PM_zpsb21649ea.png

ScreenShot2012-10-20at92605PM_zpsc2e45543.png

#1 in post 1 is great.

Light and composition. Great shot!

#4 is good too but really if I were taking it I wouldn't have had the car in it. it's a great classic "old building" shot. I think I might have gone 1 stop under and darkened the red. Still a great shot, but my comments were what I would do. Just to put it in perspective I got an A in my college class taking B&W 6x6 shots of old farmhouses.

Thanks everyone! :) It was a quicky for sure, took me 10 minutes lol. Need to get some time set aside to do a legit shoot of the car. Saw this farm on my ride home and decided to whip the camera out (surprisingly I had it with me).

Running 19X9.5 with 275/35/19's all around.

-Brandon

• 4 weeks later...

where did you buy the windshield banner.

I have no criticism of the photos, aperture, depth of field, contrast, etc. Exceptional composition!!!!!!!

Thanks!

You can get it from Tip Top Signs.com

I'm taking mine off this spring as it's 2 years old and is pretty worn (Esp because of the wiper blades). Thinking about changing it up and just going with silver vinyl lettering. Kind of tired of the white.

what are the colors of the windshield banner and could you post a color photo, preferably a closeup of the windshield and showing the colors as they meet the body of the car (roof, A-posts, etc,). Is the background white and the lettering silver?

thank you

what are the colors of the windshield banner and could you post a color photo, preferably a closeup of the windshield and showing the colors as they meet the body of the car (roof, A-posts, etc,). Is the background white and the lettering silver?

thank you

Yes it's white and the lettering is silver. The white backing does not match the paint color "exactly" but it's close enough. If you use your wiper blades once in a while, it will eventually wear a little.

Archived