TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Super Snake GT500

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey timtnt, I see your watching us & you started all this mess, why so quite? :headscratch:

:ninja: Who is he, he's posted what 21 times and been a member since last Aug., sounds like a SLEEPER AGENT to me :ninja: , 2 posts to start this thread anyone know ? Hey timtnt come out of hiding :chairshot: Anyone see the motortrend he was talking about? Who starts a post and doesn't contribute to it, except on the 1st page 2 posts? :redcard::finger:

:ninja: Who is he, he's posted what 21 times and been a member since last Aug., sounds like a SLEEPER AGENT to me :ninja: , 2 posts to start this thread anyone know ? Hey timtnt come out of hiding :chairshot: Anyone see the motortrend he was talking about? Who starts a post and doesn't contribute to it, except on the 1st page 2 posts? :redcard::finger:

Don't care. :backtotopic: This is not a witch hunt...

I'm so conflicted...

:baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper:

:hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby:

:baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper:

:hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby: :hyper: :baby:

:bandance: (<-this is Amy's fave, so will attract an early announcement ;-)

I'm so conflicted...

NO, NO, NO, it's like this.....

:banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory: :bandance: :banvictory:

Okay, then.....if that works, bait is set:

:bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

/\/\/\/\ Looks like one big banana-disco! :hysterical:orrr.... Banana line-dance???

Banana-like disco

Pinto-like Mustang :hysterical2: Still love that...

:banana piano: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance: :elefant: :bandance:

My bananas have a little weight to throw around...........................................hey crispy.... :backtotopic::ohsnap::extinguish: HEHEHE

Great article. It's in the June edition that came out the other day. Small blurb on page 50 about the Super Snake. Called SAI last night. No

information as of yet.

Yes John. Yes. John. No comment.

The package is tempting. I really think I would lean more towards modifying my existing car with less expensive mods that are available, rather than a full blown package like this.

This may sound crazy to many of the advocates/purists on this board, but after I acquire something like the GT500, I find it hard to purchase any type of upgrade in the $10,000 to $18,000 range. I bought it for what it was, and I'm not going to spend that kind of money to take it to the next level.

I'm much more likely to buy affordable upgrades/modifications from many of the vendors on this site (to increase the kick-in-the-pants effect) and utilize the majority of the money to acquire the next piece you have to have in the garage. I'm already looking and having a hard time finding anything comparable.

Just my opinion.

HSURB

I tend to agree with you. I personally feel if the car needs that many changes it should not have ever left the factory. We all don't need 600 HP but from what I have read the drive train, gears, brakes, and suspension need attention from Ford. To me its like them saying you all spent a great deal of money on this car and for $10,000 we will fix it to be like it should have been. Just my 02 cents!

I tend to agree with you. I personally feel if the car needs that many changes it should not have ever left the factory. We all don't need 600 HP but from what I have read the drive train, gears, brakes, and suspension need attention from Ford. To me its like them saying you all spent a great deal of money on this car and for $10,000 we will fix it to be like it should have been. Just my 02 cents!

Welll......is it fixing it....or making it more hard-core?

Think of it like a mixed drink. Some like 'em weak. Some like 'em strongrer. Others want it on the rocks. Others want a straight shot for maximum effect, right?

In my opinion, Ford did a great job on the car. Hell, find anything close to it for (MSRP) of mid $40k-- you cannot. Ford tuned the suspension & ride height to appeal to a very wide audience. They had to.

They also needed to keep the price 'reasonable' as this was demanded by Mustang freaks.

SAI, on the other hand, does not. As a niche market player, they can "turn it up to 11". Lower ride height, stiffer suspension, CF bits, the whole nine yards. And if you want......even more HP! This to me is not a bad thing. For those of you who love the '500 for what it is, keep it that way. For the rest of us.....

TURN IT UP TO 11 !!!!! :banana piano: :headspin: :happy feet: :shift:

GO AMY GO!!! :drool::woohoo: :burnout: :burnout:

Is this better?

I was hiding from (2) things........

1 - Evil Chris :hysterical:

2 - That Big Hairy Eye Ball of Faygo :hysterical2:

:hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

I'm confused chris-evil chris-eci-now who is he? And I haven't seen the Hairy Eyeball, so I think it's safe to come out, although watch out for the crispy cream character, were not on topic!! :hysterical2:

Archived