TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Super Snake GT500

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to help you out ...hype is called marketing and SAI does a good job at it. Pick what you like and leave behind what you don't like...Why do you think Carroll brought Amy on board. She is a wonderful Marketing professional.

Thanks for stating the obvious Rip. I appreciate Amy and the time she takes to keep us informed. The hype was created by non SAI individuals who had inside info and dangled it like a carrot for members on the boards in other threads. It became repetitive and frusterating to read, especially those "hysterical laughing happy faces" in every other post. You better believe that if I find out inside info that would benefit you guys I will either post it or be silent about it if its to protect someones job. Alright enough ranting. That subject has been addressed already. SAI is doing great, Amy takes care of us, and hopefully tomorrow the info will live up to everyones expectations.

Hey Amy, how about an East Coast Shelby Autorized installation location. :happy feet:

Stand by.

Damn it! I was at the Fab Ford show this weekend and I met Gary , the operations guy. Why did I not ask him about this!?!? :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Gary would not have said anything anyway.

SAE? (SA east) :hyper:

Stand by.

There was a 1967 GT500 427 Shelby "Super Snake". It was suppossed to be a limited run of 50. But only 1 was ever built because of the $7500 price tag. Of course it now resides in Jay Leno's "Super Garage"!!!!!!! So, using this name is presidented. I like it, BUT.............. can I afford it!!!!!!!

KingCobra.

That's a definate, absolutely definate sorry, but NO it's not.

I smell a wet poot. :stirpot:

Welcome back Chris, aka Evil Chris, AKA, ECI. I see you made it through the razor wire again.

I question Subvettes motives. Not much positive to contribute so far.

I hope I'm incorrect and an absolute idiot for posting this.

HSURB

Don't worry tim, we've always thought you were just the perfect idiot even before this! :hysterical2:

j/k

What do you think?? Think you might sign on for a package like this? I'm pretty torn right now.

John

Yup, you are right. we should quit flaming and get :backtotopic:

Save the other crud for "Off Topic Forum".

Start talking about what a tremendous car this will be, and details once they are formally announced by the gang at SAI. Yup! That's what should be going on in this thread here.

*hint*hint*

Thanks, guys & gals!!!!!

There's more than what has been mentioned?

Yup. Oh, I'm sorry, I was asked to "KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT". Yes, I do believe that what was posted in another forum the other day.

Mums the word....

Don't worry tim, we've always thought you were just the perfect idiot even before this! :hysterical2:

j/k

What do you think?? Think you might sign on for a package like this? I'm pretty torn right now.

John

Yes John. Yes. John. No comment.

The package is tempting. I really think I would lean more towards modifying my existing car with less expensive mods that are available, rather than a full blown package like this.

This may sound crazy to many of the advocates/purists on this board, but after I acquire something like the GT500, I find it hard to purchase any type of upgrade in the $10,000 to $18,000 range. I bought it for what it was, and I'm not going to spend that kind of money to take it to the next level.

I'm much more likely to buy affordable upgrades/modifications from many of the vendors on this site (to increase the kick-in-the-pants effect) and utilize the majority of the money to acquire the next piece you have to have in the garage. I'm already looking and having a hard time finding anything comparable.

Just my opinion.

HSURB

Hi Amy, I'm sorry we have not met yet but my screen name is GT or SS Guy. Just thought I'd introduce myself because I guess I was born a Chevy "Guy" because I've got a red 67 SS Chevelle Conv. white w/white interior. However I thought it was bad until I got my GT 500. Told my wife I had a new love. Materially speaking of course. :hysterical2: Thanks for all you do for us.

Don't make me Re-appear :hysterical:

Don't get pissed, but here it is. We all got a real kick out of watching this go down the other night. I don't think any of us have seen you this pissed off yet.

Go Get'em Coldy!!!

:banana piano: :banana piano: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical2::hysterical2:

post-6100-1177557586_thumb.jpg

post-6100-1177557586_thumb.jpg

Stand by.

Gary would not have said anything anyway.

Stand by.

That's a definate, absolutely definate sorry, but NO it's not.

Welcome back Chris, aka Evil Chris, AKA, ECI. I see you made it through the razor wire again.

When we choose-up sides, I want you on my side, uh, huh. :shades: ;-)

Man thats gross :hysterical2: PS I'm happy you got rid of those Hairy Eyeballs.

The first time I ever heard that word was last year when one of my carpenter employees was an hour late to work. When he showed up he said he was not feeling that well and had to run home. I said if your sick that you should just take the day off. He said that he was OK now, that he just had to go get a change of cloths because he "sharted" himself while he was driving to work. I said "what do you mean". He then told me it was the combanation of 2 words. I about died laughing, and he was serious. :hysterical2:

Don't get pissed, but here it is. We all got a real kick out of watching this go down the other night. I don't think any of us have seen you this pissed off yet.

Go Get'em Coldy!!!

:banana piano: :banana piano: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical2: :hysterical2: :hysterical2:

:hysterical2:

You're killin me.

The first time I ever heard that word was last year when one of my carpenter employees was an hour late to work. When he showed up he said he was not feeling that well and had to run home. I said if your sick that you should just take the day off. He said that he was OK now, that he just had to go get a change of cloths because he "sharted" himself while he was driving to work. I said "what do you mean". He then told me it was the combanation of 2 words. I about died laughing, and he was serious. :hysterical2:

:hysterical2: When I first saw that I almost blilked

(blew milk thru my nose :hysterical: )

Archived