TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Super Snake GT500

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, alright...............

I said I wasn't going to do it again, but I took today off too!!!!!!!

So here we are again.......waiting, waiting, waiting.......

I hope they introduce a performance package around the same $$$ as the appearance package (40th)

I'm leaving for SAI in 16 days!!!!!!! And I'm bring Eleanor with me of course!!!!!!!

Bring me some news here Amy.......I'm driving blind here. I coming to Vegas in 2 weeks, but I don't even know what I'm doing or how much it's going to cost me!!!

That's REALLY freaking me out, because I'm a huge planner. I don't do anything before fully researching everything. Flying on SHelby Faith!!!

KingCobra.

I'm hoping SAI doesn't offer KR parts to the public. Why pay an astronomical addendum to an already expensive car when you could buy OEM parts to add to a 6 cylinder stang and make it look like a classic collectable? JUST SAY NO to after market KR parts. If you want the KR version, annie up. SAI, are you listening?

The mistery associated with the BIG NEWS has really been overplayed like a Bob Hope concert for the VFW.

SUBVET, all you do is post negative crap in a positive thread. Why do you hope no one buys it? It's a free market. If there is demand it will meet supply, even without your guidance. All you do is rap the product without even knowing the price or full features. Further, if the price is adequate, it will sell, simple.

Not everyone can afford a GT500 and the KR with ADM. This is an alternative being offered. Saleen does it. Roush does it. I'm sure that they have forums you can go piss on.

It would be one thing if you had some constructive criticism, but you do not. If YOU don't like this and YOU are unhappy, go somewhere else. If you have something constructive to say, then say it.

Stop wasting time with opinions based on nothing. Go to VW.com or something...

SUBVET, all you do is post negative crap in a positive thread. Why do you hope no one buys it? It's a free market. If there is demand it will meet supply, even without your guidance. All you do is rap the product without even knowing the price or full features. Further, if the price is adequate, it will sell, simple.

Not everyone can afford a GT500 and the KR with ADM. This is an alternative being offered. Saleen does it. Roush does it. I'm sure that they have forums you can go piss on.

It would be one thing if you had some constructive criticism, but you do not. If YOU don't like this and YOU are unhappy, go somewhere else. If you have something constructive to say, then say it.

Stop wasting time with opinions based on nothing. Go to VW.com or something...

GO CRISPY GO!

I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived