TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carlisle Ford Nationals - June 7 - 9 2013

sheppd01

Wow you guys sure anticipate far into the future, that's great much better than being stuck in the past with nowhere to go. Been to Carlisle these last few years and will be going again. :happy feet:

I have already booked a room.

Anyone planning something special like last year?

I blocked off my vacation time already for this :yahoo: Any suggestions for a good hotel close by? I was all the way out to Harrisburg this year :drop:

I blocked off my vacation time already for this :yahoo: Any suggestions for a good hotel close by? I was all the way out to Harrisburg this year :drop:

Fairfield Inn & Suites Carlisle

1528 Commerce Avenue · Carlisle, Pennsylvania 17015 USA

Phone: 1-717-243-2080

May not be the best but its only 4 miles away.

The committee has discussed re-booking the Radison. And we should be able to get a deal there if we do. Nothing is in stone. But it may be prudent to wait for us to post more details.

It isn't as close as the Fairfield, but the majority of TeamShelby members were at the Radison last year.

You guys did a great job last year!!! The Radison I didn't think I would like but soon found out it was a nice place with a lot of room for our cars. Great job Northeast! Looking forward to Carlisle again and seeing all the wonderful people my wife and I met last year! Waiting for info!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok the wife already passed out from holding her breath, :blink: and I'm turning really blue........ :drool:

I believe the big annoncement was that Carlise will be part of the 1st Inaugural Shelby Grand National Event.

Here is the link...

http://www.teamshelb...rand-nationals/

This will be a must do event, and you will want to be able to tell your friends that you were there for the first one!

(anyone out there attend the first Bash or SAAC-1?)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Are any of you guys participating in the two track days at Summit Point on Wednesday and Thursday, then heading iup to Cartlisle for the weekend?

If you want to join us, I can probalby get you "squeezed" in, but you need to let me know ASAP!!!

Z-man

Well this year looks like it will be another rainy All-Ford Nationals at Carlisle. :cry: The show field opened at noon on Thursday this year but very few vendors were ready and hardly any cars. Guess the Team Shelby Contingent is inbound, see you guys on Friday. :)970227_4959265665672_2116572176_n.jpg

970227_4959265665672_2116572176_n1.jpg

970227_4959265665672_2116572176_n1.jpg

Tropical storm is coming up the coast and will be in the northeast on Friday / Saturday....bleahhhhh......

Archived