TEAM SHELBY FORUM

The NEW 2010+ Shelby Billet Emergency Brake Handle is HERE!

Jer

Any pics of this one installed so we can see what it will look like?

Also, need to sell some Shelby-branded safety glasses so we can comply with installation instructions in style!

Yes to both questions. Stay tuned.

Jer

Looks awesome !!!

Better in person. We snapped a quick photo that doesn't do it justice.

Jer

Hey Jer you have been a hero lately and I have to say this looks like a great piece but I am one of those people that have a 2007 GT500 and this one is no good for us, there is a piece for the older mustangs (05 - 09) in the store but it clearly states that it will not fit the GT500. Any chance of making one like these for us unlucky folk

Hey Jer you have been a hero lately and I have to say this looks like a great piece but I am one of those people that have a 2007 GT500 and this one is no good for us, there is a piece for the older mustangs (05 - 09) in the store but it clearly states that it will not fit the GT500. Any chance of making one like these for us unlucky folk

Thanks for the kind words... yes, this WILL be available for earlier years.

Jer

Thanks for pic Jer, I've added this to my wishlist for my next order - it looks a little funky in the pic but I think that is what makes it cool... I haven't seen a handle like that

Fully returnable if you don't like it in your car.

Jer

• 5 weeks later...

Any eta?

With other projects underway, I'd have to guess at least 3 or 4 weeks.

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Great product! Just installed my emergency brake handle. Jer, keep the quality products coming. They are worth the development time, and attention to detail.

Glad you like it. Thanks!

Jer

Archived