TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Professional Film looking for White GT350

Greetings Everyone,

Automotive Erotica LLC. is putting together a professional film featuring my highly modified 07' Shelby GT. We

have teamed up with two well known producers/directors who recently have worked on some big projects such as the Season 5 Promo for HBO's True Blood series, as well as HBO's "How to make it in America". We have also partnered up with Cinema Vision Productions from NYC who will be providing us with top of the line equipment ($200,000 cameras) etc. This is going to be a professionally made film.

We are looking for an original GT350 in white that would be interested in being in this film.

If interested, please post here and let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings Everyone,

Automotive Erotica LLC. is putting together a professional film featuring my highly modified 07' Shelby GT. We

have teamed up with two well known producers/directors who recently have worked on some big projects such as the Season 5 Promo for HBO's True Blood series, as well as HBO's "How to make it in America". We have also partnered up with Cinema Vision Productions from NYC who will be providing us with top of the line equipment ($200,000 cameras) etc. This is going to be a professionally made film.

We are looking for an original GT350 in white that would be interested in being in this film.

If interested, please post here and let me know.

Blue is faster!!

You say you are looking for a highly modified 07 White GT but then you say White GT350 so exactly what car are you looking for?

No, I said we are producing a film "featuring" my highly modified 07 SGT, but that "

We are looking for an original GT350 in white that would be interested in being in this film." -Meaning along with the 07 SGT.

"Are you looking for a 1965 - 1970 gt350 or a newer version?"

Original, meaning, 1965-1970, but really looking for a 66'.

Please see this thread/writeup I did a while back...

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/65043-shelby-gt-r/

I have a friend with a 1966 GT350 (white with blue stripes, concourse condition) in NJ that would be interested. When would you need the car? For how long (he will need to be with the car at all times)? And what does it pay?

If you are interested, send me a PM and I can give you his contact information.

• 3 weeks later...

You may have a better response by trying this post at the SAAC.com forums to reach more 1965-66 GT350 owners, especially if the shoot is in New York. Is the car to be used in static shots (parked) or will it need to be driven and by who?

Archived