TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Fuse Box Covers NOW AVAILABLE!

Jer

Any plans for a 2010+ version?

Any day now. It's a different style, just a cover, but VERY cool.

Jer

When mi amigo Jer? I would like to have the combo!!

They're finished, but not ready to make available for sale yet. Watch the forums, I'll announce it, as I always do.

Jer

Crap ! i thought these were for the 10+ and ordered one , Got it today and looked at it, Then popped my hood open and realized its not gonna work. It's for earlier years. Will call Shelby in the am . I wish I would have read the remainder of posts on this thread . And read the shelby web page correctly. My bad ? Note to self dont order car parts after a few brews...lol :hammer_self:

What a great-looking engine bay! Very tasteful and classy!

Jer

That is really a nice piece. I will be buying one.

Thanks. It's very "chunky", feels super-solid.

Jer

• 1 month later...

Received both the fuse box cover and the brake reservoir cover for an 08 SGT today.

Included was a 9' piece of rubber trim, but no directions on where it goes, ...will it be obvious?

too ugly to go out today, and I'm curious

• 2 months later...

Jer - Are there any plans in the works for a Super Snake version for the newer cars?

Best,

Jim

Yes. No ETA, but there are many new engine compartment items being developed, too.

Jer

This is a nice fuse box cover but be careful closing your hood. I damaged mine because the front right corner hit the underside of the hood. I now just use it when at a car show and try to remember to take it off before closing the hood. I have a 2007 SS hood and have had this cover for two years now so maybe things have changed and they fit better. I do wish they would make the brake cover to match for the 2007 SS. Sorry the file was too big to upload the pic.

• 3 months later...

Received both the fuse box cover and the brake reservoir cover for an 08 SGT today.

Included was a 9' piece of rubber trim, but no directions on where it goes, ...will it be obvious?

too ugly to go out today, and I'm curious

I just received mine today. What is that rubber piece for?

I just received mine today. What is that rubber piece for?

Safety lining for the bottom edge. It just promotes a cleaner look.

Jer

Archived