TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Reservoir Covers NOW AVAILABLE!

Jer

I believe they will fit on 2010 and up but you need the SS hood because it rubs with the stock hood. Someone on here is running it on a 2011 SS I believe.

Jer maybe you guys should look into making a strut tower brace that will work with stock hood and look as good as this one. Especially since the FRPP one is kinda ugly and has some rubbing issues.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I ordered the product that "hodger" has. I hope that it will fit the SS 2012.....The description says:

Requires usage of 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake hood.

Will not fit stock GT500 hood or 2010-2011 models.

I hope it fits Jorge, but if it doesn't it will make a great paper weight for your desk LOL

I ordered the product that "hodger" has. I hope that it will fit the SS 2012.....The description says:

Requires usage of 2007-2009 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake hood.

Will not fit stock GT500 hood or 2010-2011 models.

The description on this is accurate.

Applications:

2007-2009 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake coupe & convertible models only

Did you really put in an order Amigo??

The description on this is accurate.

Applications:

2007-2009 Shelby GT500 SuperSnake coupe & convertible models only

Did you really put in an order Amigo??

Yes Tim. Justin just asked me about this issue. Question: Super Snake hood for 2007-2009 are different in height than 2010-2012?

Because the struts screws are the same. Hodger is using it with KB blower......

Hello Jer .... any idea on a trimeframe as to when the GT-H order may become available?

We'll fix it, Larry.......

Jer

I was so excited when I saw this product I ordered it for my 08 GT500 and forgot my Willwood kit came with a bigger reservoir. Oh well, works on the Roush! Boy am I gonna catch crap from people when they see that on the Black Jack.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love one of these, but my '08 GT500 was built in Sept 07, so I guess I'm out of luck? :shrug:

Why are the etched logos dependent on the style of reservoir in the first place?

The fuse box cover would look nice with my Shelby caps, but I'd like the two covers to match.

I'd love one of these, but my '08 GT500 was built in Sept 07, so I guess I'm out of luck? :shrug:

Why are the etched logos dependent on the style of reservoir in the first place?

The fuse box cover would look nice with my Shelby caps, but I'd like the two covers to match.

We'll be making both sizes of cover with various logos.

Jer

I received it yesterday and get installed last night.....It fits perfect like a knife in butter.....thanks Jer for that great product. So I need now the fuse cover to get everything matched in the engine bay...

Thanks for the pics Amigo! Was waiting to see installed pics before buying. Just placed my order!

Mi amigo:

It was my understanding that the strut caps wouldn't clear the SS hood but apparently it was wrong. Blue Oval says that they fit 2005-2010 cars. I now you have a '12. Any problems with installation or fit? I really like them.

Thanks, guy.

Kevin

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jer ... is it the same answer for the GT-H items?

Yes, it is all one big project.

Jer

• 1 month later...

Guys,

Sorry the lead time on these is so long. There's a lot of handcrafting, wish I could make the process faster!

Jer

I am excited to see the GT-H version.

Go look for that "eating popcorn" emoticon.....

Jer

Are you still planning on a simple "Shelby" version to cover the rest of us? It'll save a lot of popcorn :)

Exactly.

On order now.

Jer

Archived