TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Brake Reservoir Covers NOW AVAILABLE!

Jer

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larry,

Would you want the same color? Just with the "GT-H" logo?

Jer

I'll keep it in mind for the next order.

Thanks!

Jer

I received it yesterday and get installed last night.....It fits perfect like a knife in butter.....thanks Jer for that great product. So I need now the fuse cover to get everything matched in the engine bay...

20121023_180340_zps6d54f462.jpg

20121023_180409_zpsf134c676.jpg

Untitled_zps767a8857.jpg

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, VERY NICE ,, now lets make a " S " snake one with just Shelby on it . :yahoo:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, VERY NICE ,, now lets make a " S " snake one with just Shelby on it . :yahoo:

The "S-snake" (also known as the Cartoon Snake, the Berg Snake, the Drunk Snake, etc...) may be on future Shelby GT products (since it was used on so many SGT products in the past and I want people who like it to get a match), but won't otherwise be utilized for new designs. If I do a universal Shelby item, it will have the "CS" or full "Shelby racetrack" logo.

Jer

Thanks Amigo. Now I can't tell if it looks good because you already have so much bling under your hood or if it just looks good lol. In any case I guess when i change to the shelby tanks and billet caps I'll add this to the list.

Just wanting on them to put instructions on how they installed them on their 13 super snake.

So does this simply install by just putting it right on top of the originial plastic container? Thats what it seems like

Thanks Amigo. Now I can't tell if it looks good because you already have so much bling under your hood or if it just looks good lol. In any case I guess when i change to the shelby tanks and billet caps I'll add this to the list.

Just wanting on them to put instructions on how they installed them on their 13 super snake.

So does this simply install by just putting it right on top of the originial plastic container? Thats what it seems like

Yes...it's plug and play.....take off the cap and then put it on top of the plastic container and put the cap back. That's it.....very simple.

Jorge

Not sure?

Maybe Jer can get some made for the 10s onward if they don't do them already Really nice product

I've heard the clearance is different. Haven't had time to research. Hoping to learn more at SEMA.

Jer

Archived