Terlingua email list

sportscars

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you double check with the boss? :hysterical:

btw, I like your updated signature.

Dan

:hysterical2: ..........yep, I checked with her first.

Thanks Dan........vette made it to CA yesterday. Now to pay the state their share, give it a bath and I'm good to go.

Is there any room for me? :shrug:

Hey Jerseygator,

Yes, right now there is! Please send me an email and I will go over details!

Early on and today is in the first hours, we always have a few extra spots to start the year.

Plus there is always Wicked's tr :drop: unk, kidding... :hysterical2:

vorpl8@yahoo.com

David

Going to miss Terlingua this year, sorry all...

Just kidding...LOL

Alex

DUDE,

Oh dude... you know what to do now!!!!! You had me going reading that message!!!!!

Oh dude!

See you soon ALEX! :rockon::worship::shoppingcart_:

David

Yea heck, if Alex wasn't going to go, we should just cancel the entire thing!!! :hysterical:

Yeah, good old Alex.

Hey Alex, why don't you share with the group how my dear, sweet wife, who had never driven a car faster than 80 miles an hour (if that), found herself behind the wheel of your latest super car, with you riding shotgun, on the city streets of Palm Desert on Sunday, February 10, 2013, and, with you telling her to "punch it," ending up going, what, 110 . . . Twice? All I know is the three of us who were following you (to dinner) in Glen and Lisa's GT500 were unable to keep up at full boost (not that Glen did not try). Thanks for corrupting her. :hysterical:

See you at T-13.

Jim

Jim

Are you sure it was corrupting your wife or enlightening her?

That traction control on the Mercedes is awesome! roll through a puddle and then put your foot in it. It just goes straight really fast,not something the ford traction control can do.

I think you need to take your lovely wife to a Mercedes dealer. You have a speed lover there. Its only $$$,$$$

Glen

back to topic; Room booked Alpine deposit sent. oh boy this is going to be fun again!!

Jim

Are you sure it was corrupting your wife or enlightening her?

That traction control on the Mercedes is awesome! roll through a puddle and then put your foot in it. It just goes straight really fast,not something the ford traction control can do.

I think you need to take your lovely wife to a Mercedes dealer. You have a speed lover there. Its only $$$,$$$

Glen

back to topic; Room booked Alpine deposit sent. oh boy this is going to be fun again!!

Glen,

Awesome news!!!! Looking forward to see you both soon! :yahoo::rockon: B)

David

David, my check is on its way to you. Be on the look out for it. Hopefully it makes it there this time! Holland booked, ready to rock into T13, my 6th time :-). Yea Haw!!!!

Hey Sherri,

That is great news - you are one of the dedicated 6 timers!! It would not feel right to have Terlingua without you to me! :yahoo::rockon::worship:

Yes indeed I will watch for the check, let you know when it arrives and leave the light and Tequilla and the road closure and more for ya! Viva Terlingua!

David

LOL...that was hilarious, Jim, sweet, innocent, Wendy....I think she needs a fast car now!!!

Yes, Glen, Ford has never been able to get their traction control right...

Going to call the Holland tomorrow and book my room, will also send a check...

Thanks for all the comments...I got some really good laughs reading all this tonight!!

Alex

Archived