TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bad Service from BANGASTANG

Amigo GT500

Hi Marc Hill,

Let me respond to your comment and tell the whole story. You ordered a shift knob that had to be custom made upon order because it was not available in Grabber Blue with black stripes. Several other colors were available but not the combination that you ordered. I made the effort to find the company that would make the Shift Knob in your color scheme. This company makes shift knobs for a lot of cars and was backlogged with orders. I cannot control how many backorders a company has nor when a custom product is finished. I ws simply trying to fill a void for a shift knob color that was not available. We DO NOT make the shift knobs nor control production.

Thats find and dandy. But, when I ordered, if I remember right, it said 3 weeks delivery time on you site. I emailed you many times. And when I did get a answer, I only got answers that "they were on back order". You did NOT in any of the emails mention what you just mentioned here. That might of made a little sense don't you think?

Marc, you failed to mentioned that when you ordered the shift knob you didn't even have a GT500 but was waiting for it to be built. Just a small fact that you forgot to mention. You need the car first.

What does that have to do with the price of Tea in China? And btw, I actually got the car before I got the shift knob. You shouldn't delay orders because I didn't have the car yet--that has nothing to do with it.

Ever since I pulled my advertising from your forum you seem to have some vendetta against Bangastang. Maybe I should refresh your memory. We were an advertiser on your forum but decided not to renew after our contract was up. You Marc wanted to trade another year of advertsing for a Radiator Cover for your 2003-2004 Cobra and I was not interested. Did you forget about that conversation? You've approached other suppliers with the same offer.....FREE PARTS for advertising and they have also turned you down, I know because they have contacted me.

You stopped advertising on my forum a LONG time ago. That has nothing to do with it. Matter of fact, I ordered from you even though you were not a advertiser. If I had ill feelings, I wouldn't of even ordered anything from you. I have had several advertisers pull from my my site because they prefer advertising on FB. Matter of fact, I had Lethal Peformance as a advertiser one time and they pulled chocks a while ago--I just ordered from them 2 days ago. You pulling advertising had nothing to do with it or I wouldn't of ordered from you in the first place. So why are you dragging trading parts for advertising? Is that a crime? If I charge a advertiser $500 for advertising on my site or they provide me a $500 part--what the hell is the difference? So your free parts for advertising is not valid. Nothing is free. People have either paid me with cash or parts. Think about it...it is better for them to trade me parts for adverising? 1) I am advertising their part on my car (which was featured in several magazines) and my forum 2) they probably DID not pay $500 for that part they gave me, but are getting $500 worth of advertising. So, quit trying to turn this around on me like I am commiting some kind of crime.

If I had a vendetta against you, I would of posted the NUMEROUS threads all over the car forums (specifically SVTP) on about bad customer service and delivery of parts, but I didn't.

Marc, we provided you with a product that had to be custom made it was NOT available over the counter but you decide to slam our company after you receive your part. Maybe you don't understand custom made upon order or backorders. I find your actions VERY immature. Would you like people to slam your forum? I don't think so.

My forum has nothing to do with your bad customer service. Do what you like. I have a good reputation on my forum, do you have a good reputation for getting parts to people on time? I would NOT go there Hendrix. I suggest we stop right here and agree to disagree, or I can provide multiple links that are not in your favor. But, trust me, I have learned, you will not get any more business from me. And let me tell you something, on my forum, I didn't even slam your site. And on FB and other sites I didn't put up "hate posts". I remember putting up something to the effect hoping that I get my shift knob since its been near 2 months...that was all.

I suggest you stop. I am not the only person complaining as evident by this thread.

I hope you enjoy your Shift Knob.

I plan on it now that it is finally here.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marc, you failed to mentioned that when you ordered the shift knob you didn't even have a GT500 but was waiting for it to be built. Just a small fact that you forgot to mention. You need the car first.

that is definately a head scratching statement

there is a fairly small sampling of Mustang/Shelby owners on this site.....if there are this many complaints, thats all you need to know........Bangastang is lame,

and so are his arguementative responses when he finally decides to respond.........his motto must be......the customer is always wrong!

he didnt have the car yet! that is classic! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

there is a fairly small sampling of Mustang/Shelby owners on this site.....if there are this many complaints, thats all you need to know........Bangastang is lame,

and so are his arguementative responses when he finally decides to respond.........his motto must be......the customer is always wrong!

he didnt have the car yet! that is classic! :hysterical2::hysterical2:

The last time a big problem arose with him, he had much of the same type of response.

It's called "blame shifting". It's when your only defense is to attack your attacker rather than the problem.

I don't have a dog in this fight and from the times I've seen his retorts, I never will......

Just My Honest Opinion,

Phill

Bad service in the aftermarket mod business?! Thats a new one on me! :hysterical2:

My favorite thing in the world is ordering a part a company has for sale only to find out weeks later they dont actually stock that part, and lo-n-behold, its backordered. Shocker.

(Not a custom made to order part before get that response)

So, top 2 reasons to buy from bangastang as read on this thread-

1. The parts are top quality. (Which he doesnt manufacture)

and my personal favorite reason of all time to buy from anyone-

2. He has a good soul. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Im writing that one down as a keeper. If I was bangastang, I would print it out on shirts....

BUY BANGASTANG

I HAVE A GOOD SOUL

Im not ripping on bangastang...I just thought that the whole thread was highly entertaining for me. Thanks :hysterical3:

On a positive note, the shifter ball is of excellent quality. Of course it is contracted out and built by speeddawg.com. I actually had the wrong fittings when I bought it (this was my fault). I left a message with Speeddawg, and he called me back that day, 11PM his time to help me out. He had out the correct fittings in the mail the next day. I like the feel of it, larger in diameter and just feels better. Easy installation if you have a "strap wrench". Don't try to take this thing off with your hands, you won't be able to do it unless you have hecules strength. I would recommend ordering directly from Speeddawg. Customer service was great and he was just a nice guy to deal with.

I have to stick up for him !!! When I ordered my spoiler from him it did take a bit to get it. But it was high quality with no problem with prepping it for paint. As I said before he is not a big corp so he does his best. That is good enough for me and he reached out to me on Facebook. He want to know if the spoiler was up to my likings and I told him he has some nice body kits and the quality is worth the wait.. Plus his other stuff he also knew of my struggles with my health and depression. He was kind and chatted with me about it. Which shows me he has a heart and soul. I always spend with the small business you get better quality

Bad service in the aftermarket mod business?! Thats a new one on me! :hysterical2:

My favorite thing in the world is ordering a part a company has for sale only to find out weeks later they dont actually stock that part, and lo-n-behold, its backordered. Shocker.

(Not a custom made to order part before get that response)

So, top 2 reasons to buy from bangastang as read on this thread-

1. The parts are top quality. (Which he doesnt manufacture)

and my personal favorite reason of all time to buy from anyone-

2. He has a good soul. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical2::hysterical2:

Im writing that one down as a keeper. If I was bangastang, I would print it out on shirts....

BUY BANGASTANG

I HAVE A GOOD SOUL

Im not ripping on bangastang...I just thought that the whole thread was highly entertaining for me. Thanks :hysterical3:

Might even be better than the oil threads...

3 ponies that looks sweet . its say on his website 3 to 6 weeks or longer depending the time of year

JIM

Hi Jim, it was less or right around 3 weeks for me. I have his parts all over, under, in and out on my GT500.

Thanks for the feedback.

Bangastang and raceskinz have TERRIBLE customer service once they get your money. Before they get your money they have excellent service :)

got my rad cover after 8 weeks orderd it painted fish eyes everywhere throughout the paint poor fit also not recomended for show car if u notice on customer reviews they will not post any less than 5 stars

orderd rad cover painted got it 8 weeks later fish eyes through out entire paint installed exactally as instructions poor fit on left & right ends not for a show car poor quality they will not post any customer reviews that are less than 5 stars BUYER BEWARE

I did notice that the owner of Bangastang came on here to discuss one Posters Problem but FAILED to dicuss the OP's problem. The OP cancelled His Order so I hope THAT goes thru with out a hitch. I would rather shop with Businesses that actuall have the Parts in House and can Ship in a Few Days.

I did notice that the owner of Bangastang came on here to discuss one Posters Problem but FAILED to dicuss the OP's problem. The OP cancelled His Order so I hope THAT goes thru with out a hitch. I would rather shop with Businesses that actuall have the Parts in House and can Ship in a Few Days.

+1........... Fortunately there are dozen more companies.....

I was at a Local Car Show here and a guy brought his late model Dodge Charger. He took all of his Engine Covers and the Radiator Cover to a sign shop that specialized in Body Wraps and had the Covers Wraped. He got to design what he wanted and they just printed the Vinyl and installed them on the Covers. It looked really cool.

Archived