TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SPP Coolant Reservoir, Competition Intercooler and Heat Exchanger

Madlock

Has anybody any first-hand experience porting these components from their '11 or '12 to a '13? Given how fundamentally similar so much of the base motor happens to be in terms of how it relates to everything around it, I'm surprised to not see the SPP part descriptions reflect official '13 compatibility.

Can anybody offer some insight? Thanks.

Has anybody any first-hand experience porting these components from their '11 or '12 to a '13? Given how fundamentally similar so much of the base motor happens to be in terms of how it relates to everything around it, I'm surprised to not see the SPP part descriptions reflect official '13 compatibility.

Can anybody offer some insight? Thanks.

I'll update those descriptions, let me get all the EXACT facts, so they will be clearer.

BTW, the Shelby 1000 uses THIS: http://www.shelbystore.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=Z12-S7M-6K775-C&Submit=Search

Jer

I'll update those descriptions, let me get all the EXACT facts, so they will be clearer.

BTW, the Shelby 1000 uses THIS: http://www.shelbysto...C&Submit=Search

Jer

Thanks Jer.

Just didn't want to presume the SuperSnake components didn't require minor modifications (like inlet/outlet position changes its vendors hadn't yet carried over to new versions of the products) that weren't yet productionized for retail sale under different SKUs.

I'll have all the application notes and details soon. I'm pretty sure having a rear spoiler won't matter.

Jer

• 1 year later...

My wife was so kind to buy me one for my birthday, Lucky Guy huh. Looks exactly like the CR unit that I used on my 2010. Except... it now has bigger 11 inch fans and the core looks to be a different color and is taller. She's gonna be cool now :)

Archived