TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cruise to the Orange County Choppers Cafe on 11/3/12

J&DGT500

Car season may be almost over but on November 3, two weeks after the regional SAAC show in Hershey, Dee and I are planning on cruising from Wyomissing PA to the Orange County Choppers Café in Newburgh, NY with the Boss and the Shelby, weather permitting of course.

This is a 165 mile road trip for us and because we have children with us we will be stopping once along the way, probably in New Jersey. The route for us will be North on RT 222 from Reading to RT 78 East. We will pick up RT 287 North near Somerset NJ. From there we will pick up RT 87 North (the New York State Thruway) near Suffern, NY and continue to exit 17 which is Newburgh.

Anybody who is interested in joining us on this trip please let me know and I can get you the exact route plan and what time we plan on leaving Wyomissing.

Edit for the date change.

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw this, was at OCC earlier this year - those bikes are works of art. Had a mate over from the UK who is a huge fan, the highlight of his whole trip to the US (his very first trip) was meeting Paul Snr and getting his photo taken with him !

Archived