TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500KR Shift Knob

CrzyHorse

Looks awesome Jer. :rockon:

Any chance on a silver body, blue stripe/number pattern?

Seems like I have been spending a lot of money here lately.

My kids are going to be upset when they open their X-mas gifts this year and find parts for my car. :)

Looks awesome Jer. :rockon:

Any chance on a silver body, blue stripe/number pattern?

Don't know. I'll find out.

Jer

Seems like I have been spending a lot of money here lately.

My kids are going to be upset when the open their X-mas gifts this year and find parts for my car. :)

:hysterical:

Jer

Thank you so much Jer...you are makin all my dreams come true for this car.

Thanks for the support!

Jer

Awesome work Jer !

They look great! Been waiting on these a while too. I too would be interested in a silver body w blue stripes. I see all the other KR factory color combos are represented! A silver body blue stripe combo choice makes IMHO a strong business decision as I think this is the most common KR color combo. Thanks for your consideration. I eagerly wait your response, as I've got a large college/ Xmas fund depleting order waiting on this! ;)

Ed

Awesome work Jer !

They look great! Been waiting on these a while too. I too would be interested in a silver body w blue stripes. I see all the other KR factory color combos are represented! A silver body blue stripe combo choice makes IMHO a strong business decision as I think this is the most common KR color combo. Thanks for your consideration. I eagerly wait your response, as I've got a large college/ Xmas fund depleting order waiting on this! ;)

Ed

Ed,

I'll be looking into this, I agree on the color combo being a popular one, but I don't want to hold anyone up either. With SEMA, NHRA, etc... all in town this month, our dance card here is fairly full, so I can't promise a short timeline for getting it done. Might happen soon, might be delayed a bit.

Jer

Awesome work Jer !

Ed

My thoughts as well!!

• 2 weeks later...

To remove it easier wear a pair of rubber gloves for grip worked great for me. To install the new one I installed the supplied nut ( which is not the best fitting either) then screwed on the adapter threads onto the shifter , it will only go on so far only use your hands no tools. Then screw on your new and much larger ball once again using your rubber gloves and tighten / align it up. You might have to adjust where you position the nut so it lines up correctly.

P.S.

The ball will screw all the way on and past the thread adapter if you do not install the locking nut.

Tim

To remove it easier wear a pair of rubber gloves for grip worked great for me. To install the new one I installed the supplied nut ( which is not the best fitting either) then screwed on the adapter threads onto the shifter , it will only go on so far only use your hands no tools. Then screw on your new and much larger ball once again using your rubber gloves and tighten / align it up. You might have to adjust where you position the nut so it lines up correctly.

P.S.

The ball will screw all the way on and past the thread adapter if you do not install the locking nut.

Tim

Thank you! Do you like the larger ball?

I'm getting use to it, I love the way it looks so much I don't think I would take it off even if I did not like it..

I will post pictures tonight when I get home. I took them as soon as I opened up the package and realized how much bigger it was.

Archived