TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Super Snake tire size

Hey

Does anyone know what the tire sizes are for the '13 Super Snake? I read that the rear rim will measure 11" for the non wide-body edition, but I haven't seen any mention of tire width, front or back. I guess I'll also ask what the tire sizes for the wide-body option will be, front and back. Thanks

Hey

Does anyone know what the tire sizes are for the '13 Super Snake? I read that the rear rim will measure 11" for the non wide-body edition, but I haven't seen any mention of tire width, front or back. I guess I'll also ask what the tire sizes for the wide-body option will be, front and back. Thanks

I believe it was 315's on the rear.

Phill

The new Super Snake is wearing Super Sport tires, and Michelin doesn't make a 315/30.... so Im guessing its either a 285/295 in 30 aspect. Just my guess....

a 2013 GT500 super snake rocks an 11" wide rear wheel. better not be a 285 or even a 295

That's what I was thinking too. I HOPE NOT!

I know it was a 300 series tires, I just don't remember the rest after the 3. 305 maybe?

It's posted SOMEWHERE because I know I read it.

Phill

That's what I was thinking too. I HOPE NOT!

I know it was a 300 series tires, I just don't remember the rest after the 3. 305 maybe?

It's posted SOMEWHERE because I know I read it.

Phill

Looks too tall to be a 30 aspect.

Looks too tall to be a 30 aspect.

When I said 300 SERIES I meant like a 305, 315, etc. Not a 30 series aspect ratio (20 series, 30 series, 40 series, etc.).

It was a 300 and something WIDE tire.

Phill

What did she lose in that black Super Snake?

I'd give her a hand if needed.

:wub2:

Geez. I was looking at the car and tires and never even noticed that!

I'm gettin' old....Or GOT old!

Shame on it,

Phill

Thank-you for that! Can you also provide the tire and rim sizes included with the front and back wide-body option for the '13 Super Snake?

I've noticed in pictures there is 345 rubber on the back rims of the 2013 Carroll Shelby Tribute GT500, which I've read are 14" wide.

Thanks in advance! :peelout:

345 in the rear on 13"

265 in the front on 10"

Roger

I was apparently thinking of the S-1000 when I remembered them being a 300 series tire.

I'm actually surprised that Shelby went to a 11" wide wheel but only runs a 295.

Phill

Why does it still have a 255 on the front is what I am wondering?

Its funny now that I look at the SS wheels more. I'm starting to kinda like them actually lol.

Is it because the front rims for the Super Snake are 20" instead of the 19's on the non-Super Snake '13 GT500?

Standard '13 GT500 rims/tires:

19'x9.5"(F) 20"x9.5"® Painted Forged-Aluminum Wheel with

Goodyear® Eagle F1 Supercar G2 Tires (P265/40R19 Front

& P285/35R20 Rear)

SVT Performance package rims:

Unique 19'x9.5"(F) 20"x9.5"® "Tarnish" painted forgedaluminum

wheel

I'm actually surprised that Shelby went to a 11" wide wheel but only runs a 295.

Phill

+1

...an extra 1.5" in rim width compared to the stock rims, but only 10mm extra tire width (both rims 20")? Am I missing something here?

Archived