TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2012 North East Regional SAAC Meet - Hershey PA - Oct 19-21 2012

Cobrask8

2012Logo.jpg

Just a few weeks away, and last year we had a great turn-out from all of you, and you are invited back again! We've juggled the car show classes with another for the new Shelby Mustangs, and also split the Boss'es into Old & New. Great looking swag, plus the road tour, food, and fun.

Here's the link for the information and forms:

http://saac.com...p?topic=19207.0

Hope to see many of you back again!

Dan Reiter

Lehigh Valley Region

SAAC

Dan -

A bunch of us were talking about this event at Rocktoberfest last weekend. Don't be surprised if we all show up looking for you at the car show on Sunday . B)

Should be a great time.

Z-man

does anybody know what the times are to register for the show? I would hate to drive there and find out I'm too late to show.

Doug -

Just asked that question on the SAAC forum. AS soon as I get an answer, I'll post it here.

Z-man

does anybody know what the times are to register for the show? I would hate to drive there and find out I'm too late to show.

Got an answer already.....Registration runs until noon-time.

See you guys tomorrow, I hope.

Thank you to the Lehigh Valley Region SAAC nice show, nice people, nice weather.... it was a great day all around!!!

I'll 'second' that! Dan and the Lehigh Valley Region of SAAC were great hosts.

Speaking of great, the cars were beyond greatl Let's see, original Cobra's, two GT-40's (one being a roadster), and Kirkam bodied 427 in raw aluminum finish, four Boss 429's, a Daytona Coupe Kit in primer, a Tiger, and so on, and so on.

So, here is the link to a few pictures from today.

http://s438.photobucket.com/albums/qq106/z-man1234/SAAC%20at%20AACA%20-%20Hershey%202012/

And a coupe pics to 'wet your whistle'

WGC_6286.jpg

WGC_6288.jpg

WGC_6298.jpg

WGC_6291.jpg

WGC_6305.jpg

WGC_6310.jpg

WGC_6316.jpg

WGC_6319.jpg

WGC_6359.jpg

WGC_6405.jpg

Archived