TEAM SHELBY FORUM

You asked! here is the PIC of my new ride!

braztang

The Sterling Grey with Sonic Blue Stripes...

The car is awesome, did 1000 miles on it coming back to NYC, rain from the very South West of SC all the way to PA, then cloud weather until NYC. THE CAR IS HOME IN NYC!!!

The car performs extremely well, needless to say, in fact it is OVERPOWERED to drive in wet ground.

Had a great trip, except that in one stop, my digital display in the dashboard went BLANK DOTS...all whited out dots where information is supposed to be displayed! but it came back to normal after 5 cycles on the on-off with the key....Will report if it happens again.

The car is really great.

Take care everyone.

braztang

post-33873-0-96320800-1349294984_thumb.jpg

post-33873-0-85314700-1349294985_thumb.jpg

post-33873-0-68370000-1349294986_thumb.jpg

post-33873-0-52364400-1349294987_thumb.jpg

post-33873-0-96320800-1349294984_thumb.jpg

post-33873-0-85314700-1349294985_thumb.jpg

post-33873-0-68370000-1349294986_thumb.jpg

post-33873-0-52364400-1349294987_thumb.jpg

Where did you get the side emblems?

Ebay. I know the guy who sells them. I almost bought a pair of alcoas off him.

Just ebay shelby gt500 emblems it will come up.

I was debating getting the ones shelby sells but Idk if they would look good on a black car. I think they may be too much (unless they said super snake)

Thanks guys, unbelievable no one wanted it? I think I lucked out on this one.

I really liked when I saw it in person, it is very nice and very low profile! The way I am when Flying!

Stay safe, and keep the blue sky UP.

braztang

Thanks guys, unbelievable no one wanted it? I think I lucked out on this one.

I'm really surprised too! That's a pretty unique combo and it's truly eye-catching.

I really like contrast (hence my Kona Blue w/White striped GT500) and that's a completely different contrast than most. Kind of reminds me of the Kona Blue & Red striped SVTPP combo's when they first came out. Contrasting but different...

Phill

That color combination is unique... Nice choice! I don't think that's I'd add the 662hp emblem though... Too easy to add hp. Oh well, it's just taped on...

Good observation,

I did that yestaerday, and I have not driven the car since then.

I will keep it for a short while and decide if it should stay there or not.

Thanks

braztang

Car looks amazing in that color combo, I don't know if I would fork out $120.00 for the emblems though

Bit pricey for a couple of pieces of aluminum.

But like (Steel Town) said, to easy to add horse power, and they do come back off.

They do look good on there though.

Congrats on the car!!

Beautiful! I have to admit, when I heard it, and when I saw the original pics you posted, I wasn't liking the color combo. But these pics show it more clearly, and I have to say I really like it! I can only imagine how much better it looks in person.

I know what you mean about it not being a great rain car. I've had more opportunity for wet pavement driving in mine than dry roads. But I still enjoy it, even if I have to keep my foot out of it (come to think of it, rain actually improves my gas mileage, and lessens my chances of getting a ticket).

Enjoy.

Beautiful! I have to admit, when I heard it, and when I saw the original pics you posted, I wasn't liking the color combo. But these pics show it more clearly, and I have to say I really like it! I can only imagine how much better it looks in person.

I know what you mean about it not being a great rain car. I've had more opportunity for wet pavement driving in mine than dry roads. But I still enjoy it, even if I have to keep my foot out of it (come to think of it, rain actually improves my gas mileage, and lessens my chances of getting a ticket).

Enjoy.

Very true, I drove bout 700 miles before I got some dry ground, and when I did, I had some crazy REV to test the car, and it is really difficult to keep it at less then 3 digits on the speed! And to keep those rear tires in the ground!

Yes the car is really nice, I am just not so sure if I should keep those emblems! I will assess it in the next couple months and decide if it will stay or will go!

Take care

braztang

The Sterling Grey with Sonic Blue Stripes...

The car is awesome, did 1000 miles on it coming back to NYC, rain from the very South West of SC all the way to PA, then cloud weather until NYC. THE CAR IS HOME IN NYC!!!

The car performs extremely well, needless to say, in fact it is OVERPOWERED to drive in wet ground.

Had a great trip, except that in one stop, my digital display in the dashboard went BLANK DOTS...all whited out dots where information is supposed to be displayed! but it came back to normal after 5 cycles on the on-off with the key....Will report if it happens again.

The car is really great.

Take care everyone.

braztang

Congrat's. I know you'll truely enjoy . . .

Beautiful Ride man. I just ordered mine today. Same color but with black stripes. I love the emblems.Were the factory snakes pretty easy to take off? Did you use any special technique or just sort of work them until the factory tape gave way?

I really need to see more pics of this color combo,I tried on the website but the blue does not look them same,NEED MORE PICS PLEASE,LOL.love your car,but like some one else said in this thread,it's hard to find one that does not look amazing,just sold my millinum yellow corvette to make room for my Shelby in the spring was very hard watching my vette drive away,hope the Shelby is worth it

Archived