TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of my baby

FordEvangelist

A couple of pics of my baby, her name is Shelby Lynn. Taken Saturday, Apr 21.

The Saleen rocker stripes were a whuppin' but they turned out ok I think. Walked out of the "package store" last week and a guy in a 350Z was taking pics of it with his cell phone. He was cool.

Car looks really good! It's also the best color!

Shelby Lynn, eh?

My car is Shelby and me wife's name is Lyn.

A couple of pics of my baby, her name is Shelby Lynn. Taken Saturday, Apr 21.

The Saleen rocker stripes were a whuppin' but they turned out ok I think. Walked out of the "package store" last week and a guy in a 350Z was taking pics of it with his cell phone. He was cool.

The Saleen stripes are perfect - just the right touch. I'm told there's a big to-do every Saturday at Kroger near 249/Spring-Cypress around 2-4pm. Let's get together some time (I'm in Katy)

Hey guys, I appreciate the kind words! I think I'm going to be able to get her to the local 1/8 mi next week. I will be on street tires and have never raced a car like this so it'll be a big learning experience I'm sure.

Rat, man, I'd like to but I live in Plano (just north of Dallas). Katy's like 5 hours from here! Well, maybe 4 hours if yer crazy! lol

The Saleen stripes are perfect - just the right touch. I'm told there's a big to-do every Saturday at Kroger near 249/Spring-Cypress around 2-4pm. Let's get together some time (I'm in Katy)

Ratnacage already knows this, I saw him there last night but the cruise in is at The Stables Center (Kroger) on Spring Cypress at Champions Forest (about a mile east of 249) About 300 cars there last night.

They only let 79 and older cars 'in' the show but there is plenty of parking 'around' the show for late models to congregate. Runs from 6pm to about 10ish every Sat night. Its a 'bring the family' type of atmosphere and several of the vendors in the center set up tents/booths in the parking lot too.

Just letting folks that might be around Houston know somewhere worth going.

Good talking with you last night Rat.

Ratnacage already knows this, I saw him there last night but the cruise in is at The Stables Center (Kroger) on Spring Cypress at Champions Forest (about a mile east of 249) About 300 cars there last night.

They only let 79 and older cars 'in' the show but there is plenty of parking 'around' the show for late models to congregate. Runs from 6pm to about 10ish every Sat night. Its a 'bring the family' type of atmosphere and several of the vendors in the center set up tents/booths in the parking lot too.

Just letting folks that might be around Houston know somewhere worth going.

Good talking with you last night Rat.

That sounds like a good gtg. There was one like that (hundreds of cars) near my house but the "authorities" shut 'er down. Guess it was getting too big for them.

Archived