TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official Terlingua 2012 Picture Thread

JeffJ

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Im just surprised I still remembered how to login here! :hysterical:

Best event yet, and we are already working on next year!!

Email blast to follow soon by Sean, and those who want to go for the first time better be making some noise here to have your name added to the email to sign up, because we will sell out within a week of opening registration by the response we are already getting!!

I had an awesome time! The GT/CS hit 149 MPH and I'll get it tuned for next year so I can go even faster. I plan on bringing my 10 year old son to T13 so he can experience this great event.

Later,

Joe P.

:happy feet:

David

I had a wonderful time at the event again this year. It was great seeing many from my local posse. The expression on their faces after taking them down the runway is priceless.

My goal was not achieved on the speed run. However having Reine riding shotgun and hitting 176 was exilirating! Next time I'll have to have more power! Hear that Alex...

Another great part of this event was the meals. Top notch! The chili night couldn't be beat. Three types of chili. I'm not sure how many folks went for seconds but Dan and I represented us well. It certainly brought back on the pounds I lost during the airport day.

It was great seeing many previous, and new faces at the event. A great group of folks. And I can't wait to see more photos, since my photographic skills have much to be desired.

Hey, Im just surprised I still remembered how to login here! :hysterical:

Best event yet, and we are already working on next year!!

Email blast to follow soon by Sean, and those who want to go for the first time better be making some noise here to have your name added to the email to sign up, because we will sell out within a week of opening registration by the response we are already getting!!

Warren,

So good to see ypu back!!! :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

David

I had a wonderful time at the event again this year. It was great seeing many from my local posse. The expression on their faces after taking them down the runway is priceless.

My goal was not achieved on the speed run. However having Reine riding shotgun and hitting 176 was exilirating! Next time I'll have to have more power! Hear that Alex...

Another great part of this event was the meals. Top notch! The chili night couldn't be beat. Three types of chili. I'm not sure how many folks went for seconds but Dan and I represented us well. It certainly brought back on the pounds I lost during the airport day.

It was great seeing many previous, and new faces at the event. A great group of folks. And I can't wait to see more photos, since my photographic skills have much to be desired.

:salute::worship: B)

Rick your the best - Alex we need more power!!!

Reine had a great time, just great! I could talk her into her own car now i think, and one of these days I will! Rick your the best! :superhero:

David

:cough: watch those user names :-) :cough:

A thousand pardons, was multi tasking... saw the car and did not look close enough...

Thanks RON, the post would really appreciate it!

Fixed the post as well.

David

Great job on the photos and thanks for taking the time.

I wish I had pictures of the kids or thier runway GT ride. The expressions tell it all.

Next year I will have a camera - a simple camera maybe dash mounted aimed at passenger.

Thanks again to those with cameras.

I wish I had pictures of the kids or thier runway GT ride. The expressions tell it all.

Next year I will have a camera - a simple camera maybe dash mounted aimed at passenger.

:camera: :happy feet: :yahoo::salute::superhero::drool:

Great time as usual. By far the best turn out of the 4 years I have been. Lots of familiar faces and some new friendships..what a time!! With all the late nights of 2-3 hours of sleep per night up talking and drinking, I was in bed with the flu for 3 days after getting back to CA. Well worth it though!!!

Yes, Rick, Now you're ready for a bit more power...LOL...lets see if you can hit 200 MPH with the top down...

Here are my pictures from the start of the trip leaving Palm Springs to Texas (with a detour to Tombstone, AZ), them back to PS. 2231.4 miles round trip for me, 38 hours 18 minutes of driving, and 112.1 gallons of gas. This was from start to finish...great friends, great weather, great times, great memories, great event!!

http://s664.photobuc.../T12/?start=all

Alex

T12-532.jpg

T12-532.jpg

John,

You do an amazing job!!! Thank you! :worship:

Great memories from Terlingua 2012, board member Jim Attebury in a Terlingua Cobra (SOME CAR) returning with a young ride-along with a Big SMILE.

In the some car category was also Donny Mac with his truly amazing GT40 with a one of a kind Texas paint scheme - a real crowd pleaser and young person fav! Thanks to all who gave local young folks and grownups rides! :superhero:

David

Great seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks too. Thanks to the board for another great event. See everyone next year...

T12-901-Edit.jpg

Hey, I recognize that car!!! Great photo JOHN! Thanks for such an amazing job.

David

Archived