TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Official Terlingua 2012 Picture Thread

JeffJ

Yea, sorry, got nothin yet, but I know there are some on the road. Post up when you can! I'm hoping my internet through my phone hot spot will be better this year. I'll try to post up pictures here in the evenings or when possible.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stole this pic from John, but need to get this going. I spy a new building at The Stable in Alpine!

See you all tomorrow evening!!!

Albanistable.jpg

Nice pic Jeff! You'll coming might watch for a Bill Neale autograph on a flag like that in the charity auction!

See everyone soon! Reine and I heading for Alpine in the mid morning to watch for Shelbys! :rockon::yahoo: B) :wub2: :happy feet: :salute:

David

Here are some of our photos from the So. Cal. contingency;

PA010003.jpg

PA020003.jpg

PA020009.jpg

PA020011.jpg

PA020033.jpg

Nice!!!

Great to see so many friends tonight in Alpine!!!

T12 is underway :happy feet:

Registration tomorrow after the optional morning drives to McDonald Observatory thru the mountains. B)

David

Wearing a different TERLINGUA t-shirt every day this week...

(Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, as my old daddy used to say)

Today it's my favorite, the very light gray 2011 edition.

Y'all have fun, now, hear?

Wearing a different TERLINGUA t-shirt every day this week...

(Better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, as my old daddy used to say)

Today it's my favorite, the very light gray 2011 edition.

Y'all have fun, now, hear?

Thanks Frank, we ae thinking of you!

Event is a true blast and having a great time!

Slow internet from here, but guessing pics will follow from folks. :camera:

Viva Terlingua!

David

I was west bound on I-10 today about noon & met two black Terlinguas around Sonora area.

Hope all went well for y'all. I'm going to make it down that way one of these years in my

Shelby Dakota. I did drop in at Fort Davis when y'all did the Bull Run & had the gathering

& lunch at Fort Davis.

T12 finished up today and was a huge success and great time! We reached a new record in our charity efforts!

Great friends, lots of chances to enjoy both scenery and spirited driving, some new venues and we remembered and honored Carrolll who is missed and remembered, always. :salute:

More to follow....

David

Pics will follow tonight I hope. There will be many others. But the string for the can was just not long enough to get good enough service to log in and post. Amazing time was had by all. Top speed on the open run was I believe 198 this year. Just a touch slower then events in the past. I think 205 is the highest we've seen a couple years ago by Rick's GTX1. The drives and memories of Carroll we had were just great. Good food, but the company we share is what makes the event so special. We also get to do such great things for the community in Terlingua.

got into Newark at 1;35am...grabbed the luggage and a cab, laying in bed watching football highlights not able to sleep for a couple of hours.........

at work now, bleary eyed and smiling!

Thank you ALL for making Dale and My 5th Wedding Anniversary so special.

already missing my Terlingua Family very much!

Where to start - Congratulations to the Directors who again organized to perfection a successful 4 day event. And thank you to the Terlingua faithful for tolerating a GT cousin and a big thank you to those with photography skills recording the fun had by all. Most of all it is a unique privilege to enjoy a passionate pursuit that ultimately benefits a community with far more challenges than most. T13 the sooner the better!

Where to start - Congratulations to the Directors who again organized to perfection a successful 4 day event. And thank you to the Terlingua faithful for tolerating a GT cousin and a big thank you to those with photography skills recording the fun had by all. Most of all it is a unique privilege to enjoy a passionate pursuit that ultimately benefits a community with far more challenges than most. T13 the sooner the better!

Donny,

Just a pleasure to see you and thank you for all the support!!!

It was really tough to have to spend time with that absolutely amazing err ho hum err gorgeous GT40 of yours, but it was a sacrifice we were willing to make!!!

Looking forward to T13 right along side you my friend!

David and the TPS Board

Archived