TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE SHELBY FORGED WHEEL PRE-ORDER PROGRAM:

Jer

Thank you so much for the kind words. There are MANY people here at Shelby who got behind this project, and I appreciate that lots of cash and attention were invested in something that "the new guy" wanted to do. This ball got rolling during my first weeks with the company, so I can't say enough about how gratifying it is to deliver these wheels to you all. Enjoy!!!

Jer,

Thank you for making this happen! I've been wanting these wheels since I purchased the car but did not want to pay the crazy prices people were asking. You and the rest of the Shelby team are doing a great job. Thanks for working with the "Shelby Brotherhood" and making it a wonderful Christmas!!

Steve O.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jer,

You mentioned previoulsy that there will be some addtional Alcoas for sale on a limited basis after all the pre orders are filled. Any idea when that might, be as I'd like to pick up an extra 20x9 and 20x10 in case one of mine gets damaged. Thanks,

Dave

Jer,

You mentioned previoulsy that there will be some addtional Alcoas for sale on a limited basis after all the pre orders are filled. Any idea when that might, be as I'd like to pick up an extra 20x9 and 20x10 in case one of mine gets damaged. Thanks,

Dave

Dave,

My biggest focus right now is making sure our pre-order customers get their wheels as soon as possible, 100% fulfillment before Christmas would be AWESOME.

After that, I'll need to go through and figure out which "no call, no show" customers I need to cancel, then I'll have a final count. I would guess mid-January.

I'll make a big announcement here on the forums, we'll also send an email, and we will do that with at least 1 week's notice of the sale. The PERFECT scenario is that every person who wants these wheels gets them. They say "you can't please everyone all the time", but I'm always trying anyway!

Jer

Dave,

My biggest focus right now is making sure our pre-order customers get their wheels as soon as possible, 100% fulfillment before Christmas would be AWESOME.

After that, I'll need to go through and figure out which "no call, no show" customers I need to cancel, then I'll have a final count. I would guess mid-January.

I'll make a big announcement here on the forums, we'll also send an email, and we will do that with at least 1 week's notice of the sale. The PERFECT scenario is that every person who wants these wheels gets them. They say "you can't please everyone all the time", but I'm always trying anyway!

Jer

Yeah I got the call last Thursday and paid Friday and it says they still haven't shipped yet so I hope I get them before the holidays hit!

Wow! Just got pleasantly surprised by the arrival of my wheels! To say in excited and extremely happy would be an understatement! If I knew how to post pictures on my iPhone, I would! Thank you so much Jer! I had been following the thread about getting these produced for another run since sometime in August I believe and I never thought it would happen. This is just awesome!

Yeah I got the call last Thursday and paid Friday and it says they still haven't shipped yet so I hope I get them before the holidays hit!

Did you log into your Shelby Store account and click on review orders says processing but click on "view or change orders and I can see my tracking #

Glad to hear you're happy, guys!

Jer

I have still not received a call on my wheels! No sale on parts.... Not a good Xmas !

Wheel orders are being fulfilled on a "first come, first served" basis. We've been shipping daily since late November.

If you want to be sure we have your correct contact info, email Jonathan Eck at: JonathanE@ShelbyAmerican.com.

Jer

Can you provide an upate on my wheel order? Thanks!

For up-to-the-minute info, email me at JerG@ShelbyAmerican.com

Thanks,

Jer

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that's capitalism. They're his to sell if he wants to. I just hope no one pays too much for these wheels when they ARE going to be available one last time.

BTW, we're NEVER making them again - that would stick it to EVERYONE. (But I know what you mean).

Jer

Well, that's capitalism. They're his to sell if he wants to. I just hope no one pays too much for these wheels when they ARE going to be available one last time.

BTW, we're NEVER making them again - that would stick it to EVERYONE. (But I know what you mean).

Jer

Jer,since this will be the last round for them,roughly how many sets will be available this time?

thx for the help!!

Archived