TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE SHELBY FORGED WHEEL PRE-ORDER PROGRAM:

Jer

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BCherwin

I just checked and it says "processing". I got the call on Friday (11-30) and paid the remaining balance and was told they would ship on Tuesday. Makes me wonder if they shipped or just haven't updated the site?

your wheels shipped yesterday. email me at billc@shelbyamerican.com if you need more info about your tracking #'s

I just checked and it says "processing". I got the call on Friday (11-30) and paid the remaining balance and was told they would ship on Tuesday. Makes me wonder if they shipped or just haven't updated the site?

Go to Shelby Performance and Click on "My Account" and then sign in.

In your account, click on "Review orders / track packages" then click on "View or Change Order".

If your wheels have been shipped, there will be a separate tracking number and link for each wheel.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy them.

In your account, click on "Review orders / track packages" then click on "View or Change Order".

If your wheels have been shipped, there will be a separate tracking number and link for each wheel.

Snoopy,

Thanks, Ill give it a try. I know I'll enjoy them, been wanting those for some time now.

I received my Alcoa wheels yesterday and all I can say is WOW!! These rims are beautiful. The team at Shelby did an execellent job on packaging the rims. They were double boxed, bubble wrapped and then a layer of plastic on the front. I put the rims on the car this morning and it completely changed the look of the car. They definitely gave the Shelby a more aggressive look and beefier stance. I just wanted to say thanks again for making this happen.

Steve O.

I received my Alcoa wheels yesterday and all I can say is WOW!! These rims are beautiful. The team at Shelby did an execellent job on packaging the rims. They were double boxed, bubble wrapped and then a layer of plastic on the front. I put the rims on the car this morning and it completely changed the look of the car. They definitely gave the Shelby a more aggressive look and beefier stance. I just wanted to say thanks again for making this happen.

Steve O.

My sentiments exacty!

Recived my wheels yesterday but no center caps yet. Cant wait to get them on the car.

My sentiments exactly!

Received my wheels yesterday but no center caps yet. Cant wait to get them on the car.

My caps were in one of the boxes. Look for a small white label on the box with the wheel size on it, one of the labels will have a hand written note that says "with caps" or "w/caps". All 4 caps are on a card wrapped in bubble wrap and in the inner box with the wheel..

Yes, folks now receiving the wheels will have the the caps packaged in with one of their wheels. So check the boxes...

Jer

You won't have a problem unless you change the size of the tires on the rear wheels.

Exactly.

If you want to be precise, he spec you need to know is "overall tire diameter". This is available from the manufacturer of your tires, and you can input that with a Ford Pro-Cal, SCT, Diablo, etc... handheld tuner.

Remember, you may have increased your wheel size, but DECREASED the profile of the tire (made the sidewall smaller). So it's not that far off, really.

Jer

Steve O.

Thank you so much for the kind words. There are MANY people here at Shelby who got behind this project, and I appreciate that lots of cash and attention were invested in something that "the new guy" wanted to do. This ball got rolling during my first weeks with the company, so I can't say enough about how gratifying it is to deliver these wheels to you all. Enjoy!!!

Archived