TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR THE SHELBY FORGED WHEEL PRE-ORDER PROGRAM:

Jer

Tousley Ford Parts Depot has the TPMS kit with activation tool for a 2012 GT500 for $140 plus shipping. Part # TPMSKIT. These will fit the Alcoa's and work with the 2013 GT500. These are the plastic sensors that come standard in the 2012 GT500's and are only recommended for 2012 GT500 speeds.

Tried this but TPMSKIT doesn't come up.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just gotta ask....WHY ON EARTH is the C*F*O of the company involved in this (being a CFO myself)???

I sign the checks but the last thing I'm gonna do is my COO's job!

Phill

Keith worked hard with me to make this deal happen, so we had him in the photo.THAT's why.

Jer

Guest BCherwin

At SHELBY the whole TEAM gets involved... C.E.O'S , C.F.O'S , VP'S all the way down to what some may call "THE LITTLE GUYS' .. its a FAMILY AFFAIR AND TEAM EFFORT. it doesn't matter if he signs our check because he is part of the TEAM that made it happen !!

Keith worked hard with me to make this deal happen, so we had him in the photo.THAT's why.

Jer

Well fellows, you should all take a bow for making the impossible, possible.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

It's also more than impressive going the extra mile with respect to quality control - inspecting every wheel as well as the extra boxing. Which other company does that?

Looking forward to having a set of Forged Shelby Alcoas.

Well fellows, you should all take a bow for making the impossible, possible.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

It's also more than impressive going the extra mile with respect to quality control - inspecting every wheel as well as the extra boxing.

Looking forward to having a set of Forged Shelby Alcoas.

Thanks!

The extra boxing is neccessary to ensure everyone gets their wheels undamaged. We insure the outgoing shipments, of course, but a refund for a shipping damage claim isn't going to help anyone when the wheels are so hard to replace. So we made the decision.

Jer

At SHELBY the whole TEAM gets involved... C.E.O'S , C.F.O'S , VP'S all the way down to what some may call "THE LITTLE GUYS' .. its a FAMILY AFFAIR AND TEAM EFFORT. it doesn't matter if he signs our check because he is part of the TEAM that made it happen !!

I wish it was like that where I work, you folks are very lucky.

For order status, call Jonathan Eck at 702-405-3500 or email him (better) at JonathanE@ShelbyAmerican.com

Jer

Thanks Jer I got things taken care of today with Jonathan. Wheels on the way. :happy feet:

Congrats!

Jer

Went home for lunch today had 6 Alcoa wheels in boxes marked FRAGILE GLASS HANDLE WITH CARE were on the porch.

Thank you Jer and Shelby Performance Parts.

Congratulations!!!!

Thank you for your support!

Jer

Went home for lunch today had 6 Alcoa wheels in boxes marked FRAGILE GLASS HANDLE WITH CARE were on the porch.

Thank you Jer and Shelby Performance Parts.

Its like Santa's workshop here at Shelby American with all these Alcoa's going out the door :)

Now all we have to do is talk Jer into wearing a Santa outfit complete with white beard.

Steve

Its like Santa's workshop here at Shelby American with all these Alcoa's going out the door :)

Now all we have to do is talk Jer into wearing a Santa outfit complete with white beard.

Steve

:hysterical:

Jer

I just received the TPMS kit (TPMSKIT) from Tousley Ford that fits these wheels.

I can't remember what the price was and don't see it on this page.

How much? And did that include the training tool?

Phill

Steve

cha ching!

the guy who hired Jer has got to be walking around like a peacock!

talk about a total turn around.......wow....keep up the good work guitar man! :salute:

I can't remember what the price was and don't see it on this page.

How much? And did that include the training tool?

Phill

Hi Phill,

The price is $140 and the kit needs to be ordered over the phone, p/n TPMSKIT. The training tool is included and is in the picture I posted, it is in the bag labeled transmitter.

This is a picture off the internet.

TPMS-19ResetTool1.jpg

I used Toyo Proxes 4 Plus all season tires, 255/35/20 and 295/30/20. They fit perfect in my opinion. The rears are just flush with the body and look quite a bit wider than the Goodyears.

Archived