TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's this? A new Alcoa perhaps?? We'll know Monday...

SVT NAJA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got my call Thursday and confirmed the shipping! CAN NOT WAIT! Thanks Shelby Performance Parts!

Thanks for your support, enjoy the wheels!

Jer

No, Jer said they would have sets for those that missed the pre order. Also, people that pre ordered may back out and those sets will be available also.

S don't go to the rents just yet :)

That is correct.

Jer

is it true these will be offered to the guys who missed out on the pre-order, or do i need to ask my parents for money to buy the set svt13 is trying to flip?

Sorry not flipping it. Keeping it for spares and widening. Its really pathetic how jealous and infatuated with me you are :).

thanks jer. will look for the update, or pm me if somebody backs out of a pre-order.

We have seen very few cancellations, but those will go back into the "available pool" at the end, and an email will be sent (along with a post on the forums) letting everyone know when the final sale day will be. Everyone will have the same notice. Then it will be "first come, first served" until they are all gone.

Jer

Hey Jer,

Am I correct that orders for the alcoas are being verified, and customers are being called for shipping info?

Just trying to figure out when I will be called and the order shipped! :)

Anyone who wants to check status can email JonathanE@ShelbyAmerican.com or call him at 702-405-3500

Jer

I just received my wheels via FedEx, awesome service Shelby Performance Parts! I noticed that there was hand written engraving with some numbers on the inside bead, what are those engravings for? Just curious. Mark

I just received my wheels via FedEx, awesome service Shelby Performance Parts! I noticed that there was hand written engraving with some numbers on the inside bead, what are those engravings for? Just curious. Mark

boooo I thought I would be the first :(. Mine shipped out yesterday though.

On the car.......

What tires are those? Or are they the same ones shown/mentioned earlier in this thread (or was it in another thread I saw this pic)?

Phill

Still haven't gotten a call???? Hoping I didn't get lost in the shuffle.

Jeff

Nope. And if ANYONE has a question about status, call Jon Eck at 702-405-3500 or email jonathane@shelbyamerican.com

But we still have MANY MANY orders to go through, so no panic.

Jer

Jer,

I am really happy that SPP has so many orders to fill!! That is great for your business and us as customers!! Do you still think you will have extra sets available once all the pre-orders are filled? If so, will TS members be contacted directly by e-mail or will it just be posted on the site? Thanks again for the hardwork your team has done in delivering a great product to the TS members. Your dedication to the hobby and customer service is to be commended.

Jer,

I am really happy that SPP has so many orders to fill!! That is great for your business and us as customers!! Do you still think you will have extra sets available once all the pre-orders are filled? If so, will TS members be contacted directly by e-mail or will it just be posted on the site? Thanks again for the hardwork your team has done in delivering a great product to the TS members. Your dedication to the hobby and customer service is to be commended.

Thanks!

Yes, we will have more. It will be posted on the forums AND emailed to everyone.

Jer

Archived