TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What's this? A new Alcoa perhaps?? We'll know Monday...

SVT NAJA

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To clarify, a single $500 deposit is good for up to 6 wheels (I figured folks might want to buy spares).

The wheel pricing is on the Deposit page.

Jer

Hi, Jer! Thanks for the Surprise! Order is placed. Have a Great day! JW

Order placed! Thanks Jer!

Any problems running the 10's on the front with 275's on them? I ordered all 10's but if that is not going to work/look proper, I'm going to change my order.

I'll find out for you, and I will make sure you are taken care of and get the right thing.

Thanks for your deposit.

Jer

To clarify, a single $500 deposit is good for up to 6 wheels (I figured folks might want to buy spares).

The wheel pricing is on the Deposit page.

Jer

20X9 (front) = $564.99

20X10 (rear)= $584.99

Center caps = $149.99 (only available as an option with this new wheel at first. Offered seperately later.)

Jer

do these prices include shipping?

No.

Jer

Too bad they are not making them in 18". :(

Jim

The 18" is available, but is stamped GT500KR, and a restricted part available to KR owners only.

Jer

Jer, would we be held to buying 6 if pre-ordered?

In other words, could we put the $500 deposit on 6 then decide to just get 4 when they become available?

We're encouraging people to be accurate upfront, that way we can know when they're sold out.

That being said, if a few people encounter a difficulty with paying their balance upon shipping and need to reduce from 6 to 4, we're not going to be cold-hearted.

Jer

We're encouraging people to be accurate upfront, that way we can know when they're sold out.

That being said, if a few people encounter a difficulty with paying their balance upon shipping and need to reduce from 6 to 4, we're not going to be cold-hearted.

Jer

Thanks for the reply Jer,

And absolutely, I understand that you want an accurate headcount for obvious reasons.

Just thought I would be the first to ask to get some clarity upfront.

Thanks for the reply Jer,

And absolutely, I understand that you want an accurate headcount for obvious reasons.

Just thought I would be the first to ask to get some clarity upfront.

No problem.

I'd just hate to see people abuse this and wreck it for everyone else!

Jer

20X9 (front) = $564.99

20X10 (rear)= $584.99

Center caps = $149.99 (only available as an option with this new wheel at first. Offered seperately later.)

Jer,

This answers my questions regarding the prices on the wheels as is shown on the SPP site and also the availability of the new CS caps that I asked about in the other thread.

$500 (deposit* on the above prices per wheel...And CS center caps only available (for now) with a set of "Fifty's". Disregard my other post/questions but please alert me/us if/when the CS caps become available to the GP.

Thanks.

The 18" is available, but is stamped GT500KR, and a restricted part available to KR owners only.

So all you gotta do is find a friend with a KR who can order a set!

Don't ask me how I know...

Phill

Jer,

This answers my questions regarding the prices on the wheels as is shown on the SPP site and also the availability of the new CS caps that I asked about in the other thread.

$500 (deposit* on the above prices per wheel...And CS center caps only available (for now) with a set of "Fifty's". Disregard my other post/questions but please alert me/us if/when the CS caps become available to the GP.

Thanks.

Phill

Absolutely. I will announce it on the forums the moment they are available for sale without the wheels.

Thanks!

Jer

BTW, the "FIFTY YEARS" engraving was a nice touch.

Yeah, that's what's got me thinkin' about buying ANOTHER set to sit on my shelf...DAMN IT!

Phill (need to resist the 'impulse' and sit on it for a day or two).

Yeah, that's what's got me thinkin' about buying ANOTHER set to sit on my shelf...DAMN IT!

LOL... same here!

(Everyone needs to remember that I'm a Shelby CUSTOMER as well! I feel all of your pain!)

Jer

Phill (need to resist the 'impulse' and sit on it for a day or two).

Damn, there goes the coffee again, now I have to get the ladder to get it off the ceiling!!!

Lol, Just do it Phill.

You guys should have left off the 50th engraving. The 2007 cars were considered 40th anniversary cars coinciding with the 40th anniversary of the GT500 (1967-2007). Even fewer SAI vehicles (not Ford/SVT) are currently designated as 50th anniversary models to coincide with the anniversary of Shelby American, which apply only to the 2012 model year. So why would you re-issue a wheel for ANY Mustang or Shelby Mustang with a highly-specific designation like that? They don't match anything but a 2012 Shelby. A more generic "Shelby" or "Shelby Forged" would make these appeal to more customers! Just sayin'.

You guys should have left off the 50th engraving. The 2007 cars were considered 40th anniversary cars coinciding with the 40th anniversary of the GT500 (1967-2007). Even fewer SAI vehicles (not Ford/SVT) are currently designated as 50th anniversary models to coincide with the anniversary of Shelby American, which apply only to the 2012 model year. So why would you re-issue a wheel for ANY Mustang or Shelby Mustang with a highly-specific designation like that? They don't match anything but a 2012 Shelby. A more generic "Shelby" or "Shelby Forged" would make these appeal to more customers! Just sayin'.

This wheel is for the COMPANY's 50th Anniversary. This is a salute to Carroll, not to match anyone's car. Some people won't like it, some will, I understand.

Jer

Jer

As a Super Snake owner can you tell me as I can not afford the wheels at this moment in time If one of my wheels gets damaged beyond repair can I still order one at a later date !!!

Those wheels are currently unavailable, unfortunately.

Jer

Jer,

I know...I stated "50th anniversary models to coincide with the anniversary of Shelby American", which happens to be in 2012...which would apply to a 2012 year model car if you think of it in terms of what most people are going to think when they see these on a Mustang. It's misleading to all but the 2012 Shelby American cars. I thought about getting a set until I saw the engraving. The term "period correct" comes to mind. These wheels could appeal to more buyers with a less specific engraving and, in my opinion, it would make more sense in the grand scheme of things. I'm sorry if it sounds negative, it's only because I take a lot of interest in the Shelby brand.

Archived